Doomsday.

Meet the dead.

Hearing the sounds of the dead limping and moaning and eating, it’s always a disturbing thought. It’s been a few weeks since it happened, life has become a blur. I can’t remember the date’s or the time. All I need to look out for is nightfall. I don’t speak, I find no need to speak. I can express almost everything I need to say with my expressions. Everything I can’t express is clearly said by the moans of the walking dead on the street’s. Fear is the key word with everything. No matter how tall you are, how old you are, how strong you are or how much you act. Fear is in every breath you take, every move you make, every little thing you do, no more room for being careless. Your mistake, your death. I sound heartless but it’s true. One slip and all of us can be fucked. That thought was more so directed to oh I don’t know Star. It’s been a hell of probably around a month. Every night it’s nerve-wracking trying to sleep and not knowing who is going to wake up or if you are. Every night at least three people stay up and keep watch for zombies.

People. Are very annoying, I can stand basically four of them. Well actually that was a lie, I can stand most of them. Ned is very strong, he can handle anything, he doesn’t handle crap, he is my idol. We kind of watch each other’s backs. Honestly Ned is like my older brother, we are really close even if I haven’t spoke a word. I kind of have a crush on Teddy. No one need’s to know that though. I’m not going to be a stupid little girl. Lacey is the only sane person, she acts normal, hell I love Lacey. Joey is nice but he can become rather annoying with his flirting, at the moment he and Star have a thing going on. Next is Star, he name alone makes my head hurt. She is nice is she toned down but when she is around anything- that has never died- and has a dick she is dying to face her lovely undead friends. Honestly I have been tempted to scream at her, kill her or feed her to the zombie’s. Luckily for her Ned held me back, he knows how pissed off she gets me. I like Phil a lot too, he doesn’t get all up in my face asking why I don’t speak and shit. He is actually like me, more mature per say. He doesn’t say much, but fuck I don’t say anything at all. We connect in a deeper level than most can understand. Next is Teddy, I was shocked when he didn’t dive on Star like a piece of meat -ha ironic with what’s going on at the moment.- but he actually has a brain and according to Star he was flirting with me. Well whatever, boyfriends and girlfriends aren’t the main issue going on at the moment.

We are still wandering around Gap. I’m with Star and Teddy, oh what a joy. Star is pretty much shoving her hands all over Teddy and it’s pissing me off. Alright I need to chill, zombies and staying alive is all I need to think. I have a gun, Star has a knife and Teddy has a gun. We are walking around, the rest of the crew went around checking a few other stores on the floor. I’m about three feet away from the little horny teenagers. I sigh and shake my head I walk faster than them , while I was so into my thoughts I glanced up and saw a reflection of the living dead mall cop the rebels worst fear, I giggle at the thought. I turn around, aim my gun and blow the fucker’s head off. Star screams and Teddy smirks, Teddy rips out of Star’s death grip and comes over to me. With his eyes he asks me if I’m alright, I nod my head and give him a tiny smile. He yells at Star to hurry up and there is going to be more. She pouts obviously pissed off at me for ruining her fun. Honestly if I was cruel I would have let the fucker get her. No of course I have to have a heart and I couldn’t risk it. If she got bit and he she bit Teddy it would be 3 vs. 1 and then all the other zombies that are lurking would be here because they would smell blood. I don’t know how the fuck the living dead functions or breaths or moans. Really? As a kid growing up with horror movie’s I’d never guess this. Honestly this is physically impossible. It doesn’t work out like this, this has been haunting me for however long this bullshit has been going on.

I hear a whistle that means we have to run to where it is. It means either someone found a bunch of them and didn’t attack yet, someone’s in trouble, or a fucker broke in. I tend to call zombie’s fuckers. That’s what they are though, I know it’s horrid because they used to be like me and ect. Still its hard not to call them that, they are around every fucking corner ready to jump out and rip your neck out with their teeth. It’s horrid seeing that happen to someone, honestly and hearing the person -soon to be zombies- cries and screams haunt me every night I get to sleep. It’s scary, I saw it happen to my older sister, I saw it happen to my mother. My father is lucky he died a few years ago, I know a few years ago everyone said how unlucky he was well they are wrong. I guess god favors certain people and took them off the earth for a reason. I really question if there is a god, why is he doing this to his children. Snapping me out of my thought I see a fucker charge at me, about a foot away from me I shoot it’s head off. Welcome to hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever, so much drama going on in my life. I swear i'll be more active. Thanks for everyone that stayed with me. Love you guys<3

Comment.(: