Doomsday.

Trent

I can’t believe she stalked off like that, what the fuck was she thinking? I mean sure she might have been…..jealous of Star. I smile at the thought, it quickly vanishes as I lose sight of her. Star is clinging onto me, I try and get out of her grasp but it’s not working. “Star, we need to go get her.” She shoves her head into my neck, I roll my eyes at her. I know exactly what she is doing, she wants in my pants. Fuck she wants in everyone’s pants. I shake my head at her and try to walk but her “sobbing” increases. Just to make her happy I wrap my arms around her and say “Hon, we have to go get her.” while rubbing her back. She pouts and nods at me. I can’t believe she thinks that’s cute, it’s far from cute. I start walking in the direction that I saw Emily run off. Star is still pouting and she runs up to me and grabs my hand, I lace our fingers just to make her happy so I don’t have to hear her bitching. She smiles at me and I try not to roll my eyes, at any other moment I would have ripped my hand away from her, but the last thing I need is a zombie finding us because of her bitching. I follow her and I don’t see anything, “Emily?!” I call out cutting of Star. I walk all the way down the hallway looking out for any zombies hiding in the racks of clothing.

I made it down the hall and I see blood on the floor, my heartbeat increases and in a worried tone I call out “Emily?” I hear nothing, I look and see an elevator and a hallway. First I knock on the elevators closed doors and I hear a moan, at this point most people would fling open the doors thinking it was their friend but unlike everyone in horror movies I have common sense and if I opened the door I’d have a chance of being killed, er bitten. Unlike horror movie’s you can’t take chances cause these zombies are real, not props. I put my ear to the doors and Star opens her mouth to speak but I gave her a warning look. “..Emily?” I call out. I hear a bang and a male’s moan. It wasn’t a good moan either, then I heard it “Help me” I would not have heard it if I wasn’t leaning against the doors. “are you bitten?” I call. “No” I hear the man say. I hear him take a breath and say “I was on the elevator, it was working up until about three days ago and it just kind of fell when it stopped working, and I was in it and I hit my head on the wall and I’ve been passed out for a while.” I sigh and decide to take a chance, I try to pull the doors open a little bit, I ask Star to come and help me. She pulls one end and I pull the other, we finally get it open. Inside is a man with a little blood coming from, where I guess he hit is head. He gets off the ground and walks out of the elevator. We let the doors go at the count of three, I didn’t know if I should trust this guy, if he wasn’t lying and we left him there well that would be horrid. He’s human, well for now. Not so sure if I trust him yet.

I shakes himself off and he says “Hi I’m Trent.” Star smiles at him, god she is such a slut. He extends his hand towards mine and I take it and shake his hand saying “I’m Teddy.” He smiles at me saying “Its nice to see some human faces.” I throw a fake smile at him. He drops my hand and turns to Star, “Hello, m’dear.” She blushes at what he said. “H..Hi.” Star says while blushing deeper. “What is your name, love?” he questions her. By now her whole face is red “Star.” she practically whispers. “What a beautiful name, for such a beautiful girl.” he says smoothly while giving her a grin. She is pretty much dying at this point. I shake my head at these two, at least she won’t bother me anymore. “So tell me about you, Trent.” He smiles at me, not even caught off guard by my question. “Well, I’m Trent. I worked at Spencer’s and I was in the mall during..the change. There was a group of people I was with, I don’t know where everyone else is, or how they ended up. The group of people was a little girl, around the age of eight. A really tall man, kind of intimidating.” Oh haha, I think we know what happened to him. “Some girl from hot topic, she was shortish and she had black and purple hair. More people were with me too, but they died fast.” I nod at him. “Are you guys alone?” he asks me. “No, we split up to make sure this floor was safe, and kill off all the zombies.- FUCK! Emily.” Star’s eyes bug out, she may be a slut but I think she might care about Emily, they don’t get along but still. “Who is Emily?” I ignore him and walk towards the dark hallway leading to a new place. I hear Star say “Emily, is my friend and she was with us but she got mad and stalked off and she kinda ran off.” I ignore them and turn on my flashlight, before I started walking I shone my flashlight to the left and right looking for zombies. I see none and slowly walk, I hear footsteps run behind me, I know zombies don’t run so it’s Star and Trent. We walk slowly for a few minutes, I turn around to talk to them, when I turned around all I saw was Trent dig his teeth into Star’s arm. At the same time I hear an ear splitting scream come from behind me, I forget both Star and Trent because they are both bit, I drop my flash light and run to the screaming. All I hear over my fast heartbeat is Star scream my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Thank you for everyone who reads this<3
I enjoy writing this.
Sorry if it sucks.