Doomsday.

Dylan

Trying to crawl away from the fucker crawling on top of me, wasn’t as easy as I thought. I tried to kick it but I couldn’t move to much or else it might bite my leg. I let out another scream and I hear another scream right after mine, Star! Shit if she is hurt we are all fucked, well minus Teddy I don’t know if he is safe or not. I let out a sob and then I scream again. I hear moans coming from down the hallway were I last saw the other two fuckers. I try and grab the ground, which isn’t helping. All it does is grind my fingertips into a bloody mess. The smell of my fresh blood hits my nose, I thrash around in a panic now, if I can smell it sure as hell the zombie’s can smell it. I thrash around clawing the floor again. I feel the zombie’s spit and blood and gunk falling from it’s half broken jaw onto my back. I scream again and I hear heavy footsteps. I stop everything and start crying. My sobs are so loud I hear them echo down the hallway.

I feel two strong arms grab me, I try to push them away then I hear the sweetest sound in the whole world. “Shhhh, Emily it’s okay.” I pretty much fall into his arms and he wraps his arm around my shoulder holding me up. I hear a moan from the fucker that almost killed me and Teddy turns around and blows it’s head off. Normally I would have smirked at it but I was beyond terrified at that point. I was having a panic attack, I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t stand, I couldn’t function. I think a few minutes pass and I’m in a state of panic, I feel Teddy’s breathe hitting my ear but I couldn’t hear anything. What brought me back to the cold hard world was Teddy firing his gun and the thud of two zombie’s hitting the floor. He looks at me and I grab his hand, he starts to run off and I follow him, having no other choice. We burst out of the store and close the doors behind us, we run down the hallway and look for a store with light in it.

Starbucks has a light in it, it will have to do. I pray it’s actually someone we know in there and that they have a heartbeat. I walk in holding Teddy’s hand still, looking around the room as we slowly walk in I don’t see or hear anything, which is scary. We slowly walk forward to the counter and all of a sudden someone jumps out holding a gun. I gasp and step back, not expecting that, Teddy still doesn’t let go of my hand. I looks up from the floor casting my eyes in Teddy he is holding a gun straight forward, but he slowly lowers it down. I look over the counter to see Dylan, at that moment I almost jumped on him, I never knew I could be this happy to see him. He smiles about to crack a joke then he see’s Teddy’s hard expression and my terrified one. He walks around from the counter and comes to me and wraps his arms around me in a huge bear hug, the only awkward thing was Teddy wouldn’t drop my hand.

I let a few tears fall and he shushes me. He forces me to sit down on a chair and same with Teddy. He smiles at me and says “Welcome to Starbucks, may I take your order?” that brings a smile to my lips and I spoke up and said “Yeah…can I have water?” Teddy’s jaw dropped and Dylan stares at me with such an odd look. “Emerz did you just speak..?” Dylan asked me. I nod my head and smile at him, he gives me a huge grin back. He turns to Teddy and says “Yo, do you want anything?” Teddy is still staring at me but he shakes his head no. Dylan shakes his head and walks to the back of Starbucks, Teddy is still gripping my head and his jaw is still hanging open, which makes me laugh. He shakes his head and comes out of his daze, I honestly don’t know why he is acting like this. He speaks up and says “Emily, you have such a beautiful voice.” I blush red. I’m just glad no zombies are next to me, at that thought I shuttered.

Dylan comes back out and hands me a water, he has one for himself too. He sits down on a chair and looks at Teddy then me then back to Teddy. Timidly he says “….Where is Star?” I see Teddy flinch and he glances at me so I give him a questioning look. He opens his mouth and nothing comes out. “Star…isn’t with us anymore.” I look at the floor, just away from his face, I know if I hadn’t ran off she would still be alive and everything would be alright. Teddy and Dylan are talking but I’m so caught up in my thoughts I don’t hear any words I just hear noises. Staring at the floor my vision starts to blur I don’t know why till I see a tear drop fall off my cheek onto my jeans. Another one falls and I shake, I try to choke down my sobs but it doesn’t work out too well. I feel Dylan’s arms wrap around me then Teddy’s. They let me cry on them for about a good twenty minutes. After I calmed down Dylan looked at the clock stating we had to get back and meet up as a group. Turning off the lights to Starbucks, walking out the doors and shutting them behind us. I feel a hand grab my right hand and another grab my left. I smile at both of the boys while walking with them. That smiles disappears as we pass Macy’s and see the door wide open with blood stains all over the glass.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta da?

it sucks I know.