Doomsday.

Star

My heart rate increases as we walk towards Macy's. Teddy grips my hand tighter while Dylan gives my hand one more squeeze and lets go of my hand drawing his gun. Teddy reaches and grabs his gun and I take my hand out of his and grip onto his arm instead. At this point I was shaking and wishing I had a weapon on my body. Dylan walks a foot ahead of us with his flashlight peering through the blood stained doors. We all pause when we hear snarls and moans and foot steps heading our way. Out of the bloody darkness emerges Star and before anyone could even blink I hear a gun shot being fired from inside the store. I watched as a bullet flew into Star's head. I watched at as Star's moans stopped and her body crashed upon the floor and a trail of blood surround her head. She may have been a slut but I did care for her deep down, what was worse was her "death" was all my fault. Blinking back tears I look over at Dylan he still has his gun out and a hard expression masked on his face. I bring my eyes over to Teddy's face and he glances at me and unlink's his arm from mine walked over to Dylan. We're all deathly silent trying to hear if there was any more moans and groans from the undead.

Out from the darkness comes Lacey and my heart rate slows down, as she walks out slightly shaking still holding her gun. Teddy leaves Dylan's side. "Are you okay?" he asks in almost a whisper. She nods her head seeming unable to speak at the moment. "Are you alone?" I ask almost as quite as Teddy. She looks at me surprised and says "Yeah, Phil and Ned are down on the other side." Dylan looks at all of us and tells us its time to go. Teddy starts walking ahead his gun still in his hand, with Dylan next to him. Lacey and I step in sync a few feet behind the boys. "So Em, you're talking?" I nod at her and try to smile. She sends me a soft smile back. "Are you okay sweetie?" I nod and try to smile at her as my throat tightens and tears fill my eyes. Lacey puts her hand on my back as I look to the floor. Looking down at my shoes I see they are covered in blood making me shudder. I look up as I hear Ned's deep voice. I can't hear what he's saying as he's talking to the boys. As we reach them I'm still looking at the ground. As soon as I hear Stars name I look at something on the wall trying not to listen to any of the words being said. I'm starting not to even see the point of living anymore. We're going to die no matter what so why even live this long. If I off myself at least I'll die at my own hands not having my skin decay and rot to kill the ones I've became so close to in the past month or so. My heart drops as I feel depression sink in. I start to feel vile rise up in my throat. I look to Lacey and she grabs my hand and tells the boys we're going to the bathroom. She asks if anyone wants to come and I look up to Teddy and he looks at me and turns away. Phil agreed to come. We part from the group after they tell us where to meet them.

As we got to the escalators the vile comes on strong again, I dart up the stairs and run to a trash can as Phil and Lacey run after me calling my name. My head first in a trash can puking my guts out I feel someone grab my hair and pull it back while someone else rubs my back. After I finish retching. I stand up feeling extremely light headed. I don't have enough balls to look at either of them so i sit with my back against the trash can and put my head on my knees taking deep breaths. "Are you okay Emmy?" Phil asks me. I can't even answer him my heart is racing so hard I could hardly hear anything. I hear Lacey talk to him and he says something back. I feel her sit next to me and wrap her skinny arms around my shoulders. We stay in this position for a few minutes, the guilt is rising in me again. I push her off of me as the vile comes up my throat again. After I'm done I feel so drained and I'm terribly shaking. The guilt is still a tight knot in my stomach. I sit back down on the floor because I feel as if my knee's are going to cave from under me. Instead of me putting my head in my lap I just stare at my feet. I feel Lacey's hand touch my sweaty forehead. I look up at her and see Phil had returned with a rag in his hands. Lacey makes me put it on my forehead and sit still for a few minutes. I turn to them and ask "Can I please go to the bathroom" Lacey nods and Phil tells me he'll check out the girls room first for the undead. We walked over to the bathroom and Phil enters, a few seconds after he comes and tells me it's all clear. I turn to Lacey and ask if I could go alone. She looks at Phil and bites her lip but none the less nods. As I wobbly enter the bathroom I hear Phil and Lacey talk. "She doesn't look very good right now." Lacey says in her quite little voice. Phil's voice is almost as soft as hers "I know, I'm shocked shes talking" I shake my head and walk away from the inside of the door. I use the bathroom and after I wretched a little more.

As I walked up to the mirror I saw a monster starring back. That monster was me. My face went from pale to paper white. I had dark bags around my eyes and my eyes were bloodshot from crying and glossed over as my tear ducts filled up again. I moved my eyes down in the mirror and looked at my blood stained clothes, the knot of guilt growing even stronger and my hands started shaking. I look horrible, I felt even worse. There was one thing I knew from that moment on. I had broke down and I finally hit rock bottom.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I haven't updated in too freakin long. I don't know if this is as good as the other chapters. I tried, but please tell me if you like it or not. I'll continue if my readers want me to. If not I won't. I'm sorry again about never updating. I tried to make this long for you guys and thank you to all my readers.

<3
If people comment I'll update again tonight or tomorrow, I actually really enjoyed writing this again.