But I'm not a miracle, and you're not a saint.

Chapter 17

When Molly got home the next night the boys were waiting on the couch. Andrew had two duffel bags resting near his feet and dark circles under his eyes. His hand was cradled in Sebastian’s and he seemed to be trembling slightly. Homer stared up at the two of them with solemn eyes.

“What’s going on?” Molly asked softly.
“Andrew needs to talk to you,” Seb replied “If that’s okay, I mean,”
“Of course,” Molly insisted, turning her gaze back to Andrew “Of course you can talk to me, Andrew. Would you like it to be just me and you? Or would you like Seb to be there as well?”

Andrew finally looked up at her, and he looked terrified.
“…Just me and you,” he replied, then quickly looked back down at his hands.

Sebastian took Andrew’s reply in stride and rose to his feet.
“No problem. I’ll just take Homer for a walk,” He leaned down and placed a kiss on Andrew’s cheek “Love you babe…”

Andrew reached out and squeezed Seb’s fingers. “Love you too, Bastian…”

Molly covered her surprise at the two boys confessing their love by digging around in her briefcase for a pen and a notepad. Apparently something monumental had happened while she was gone, and she was about to find out what.

Seb hooked up Homer to his leash and left with one last glance at Andrew over his shoulder. As soon as the door had clicked shut behind him, Andrew sighed.
“He really wants me to do this,” he said “To talk to you. About everything. But I’m not sure I can…”
“You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do Andrew,” Molly replied, slipping into therapist mode, but still meaning every word.

Andrew brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them.
“No, I should. I mean, I want to,”

Molly nodded and rested the tip of her pen on a new page of her notepad. “I’m ready when you are. Start wherever you’d like,”

Andrew took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair. When he looked up, he looked straight into Molly’s eyes and spoke:
“Well, to start, I’m kind of a fucking nutcase,”
---
♠ ♠ ♠
Suprise? I'm back?

I know it's short, but I'm just getting back into the swing of things.