Marc Andre Would Big Brothers Do This Fleury

Maddi and Marc

---Talbot's Apartment---
"Come on Maddi! Time to get ready to go! I need to be at the rink by four thirty! Get your ass in gear." My older brother Max Talbot yelled at me from downstairs. I was scrambling to get ready for the game, trying to decide what jersey to wear is always the hardest as all this boys are like my big brothers. Hmmm I looked through my jersies until I finally settled on my Marc Andre Fleury jersey. Other than my brother he was my favorite. "MADDI COME ON!" Max yelled again somewhat getting sick of me. "COMING BIG BRO!" I screamed back down. I am 18, so a little younger than Max. All the boys see me as their little sister and that kills me cause I seriously have the hugest crush on Marc, but I am just their little sister. "Finally!" Max sighed as I walked down the stairs. "Yes, Max lets go" I said as I grabbed my coat and ran out to the car. Max and me joked around the whole way to the rink.

---Mellon Arena---
Me and Max pulled up at the same time as Sidney, Kris and Marc. I jumped out of the car before it was stopped running to Marc and hugging him and then to my other two brothers. Oh yes I am not shy around Marc, just scared to tell him the truth. "Soo Maddi my good luck charm, how many goals are you going to bring me? 3-4-5?" Sidney joked to me as we walked into the rink. "Well Mr. Crosby I have to say 3 and that Marc is going to have a stellar game." I said and looked over at Marc who was blushing. "WHAT MADDI what about me" Kris whined like he was five again. "Letang I predict 2 assists sorry but Marc and Sid are my faves you know that." I said settling into the players lounge. The team was used to having me around so the coaches didn't mind me sitting their while they got ready for the game then leaving whenever I wanted to . I was sitting there watching some early highlights of some afternoon games, when Marc walked out to me. "Hey Maddi, can I have a good luck hug again!" He said to me quietly. Marc was so cute when he was shy. "OF COURSE MARC!" I said as I jumped into his arms. I didn't know what came over us, but Marc slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my lips up to his and we embraced in the most sweet kiss ever. " Thanks Maddi, I uh better go get ready for the game, come to my locker after ok! I have something to talk to you about." Marc said to me as the blush on both our faces was still beat red. "What just happened!" I thought to myself as I reached my spot right behind Marc.

When the boys skated out Marc winked at me. That wasn't like him, I didnt' know what came over him but the whole game I could smell him on my jersey and I couldn't help but smile. I watched the whole game against the Rangers and smiled every time that Marc made a save. Marc had a shutout winning 2-0 in a tight game. Sid had 2 goals and Kris had 2 assits with Max having 1 assist. I ran down to the room eager to see the boys and curious to see what Marc wanted.

"MAX!!!" I screamed when I was allowed into the room once I knew they were decent! "Maddi!" Max screamed hugging me! It was our ritual after the game! He was my big bro after all. "Good game Max!" I said walking over to Sid and Kris to hug them and wish them a good game as well. "Hey guys weres Marc he wanted to talk to me!" I said to the team pretty much. "Oh Maddi, he wants you to go up to a VIP box I think its number 4!" Max said to me with a hint of excitment in his voice.

---VIP Box---
"What would Marc want me to do up here!" I thought to myself as I knocked on the room. I was greeted by Marc and his adorable french smirk. "Hey Maddi!" Marc said pulling me into a hug and into the room. "Maddi I have something to ask you!" Marc said to me very eager which is something I have never seen from him before. "Ok Marc shoot!" I said to him. "Well Maddi, I know that everyone else may see you just as Max Talbot's little sister, but well I-I-I I like you Maddi, in fact I love you I have forever." Marc said to me very quietly which he always does when hes shy. "Marc! shh, guess what!" I said back to him. "Maddi if you don't like me its fine!" Marc said. "Marc shut up! I love you too! Marc I have liked you since Max introduced us I just always thought you saw me as a little sister." I said back to him. "Well would a guy that saw you as a little sister do this!" and with that Marc picked me up bridal style, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him so passionatly that people would probably gag to see. "No Marc, big brothers don't do that!" I smirked back at him as he pulled me into another amazing kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
for akhockey2210 (maddison cause shes awesome)
Comments???