Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Told You

Johnny and Emily hadn't said anything in the longest time, and I wasn't liking this one bit. I wanted to smack Johnny on his head and tell him to grow up and take responsibility.

And I would've too.

If Zacky wasn't holding me back.

Apparently, he must've saw how I was looking at Johnny, and he wrapped his arms around my body.

I was too busy looking at Emily and Johnny to feel my heart throbbing.

"Honey, even if I don't want one, it doesn't mean I don't want another Emily running around." He said. Emily smile lightly.

"Really?" She asked.

"Babe, even if it wasn't mine, I'd still want it." He said.

I, once again, had to cover my ears.

I nearly elbowed Zacky in the face doing so, but Emily's screaming hurt like hell. I swear her lungs had to be in good condition or something.

I felt Zacky's hands cover my own, making her screams even lower.

I could see Johnny grinning. He didn't even need to cover his ears! He was probably used to it or something because I thought my ears had to be bleeding by now.

Emily finally stopped to hug Johnny tightly.

I felt Zacky's hands move away, and I moved mine as well.

"I love you, Johnny." Emily said. "I love you too, Emily," he said.

"Aww..." I said.

Those damned "aww" moments seemed to follow Emily and Johnny everywhere.

"Cute?" Zacky teased. I nodded.

"You didn't need to cry though," he said. "I'm not crying," I said. "Then what's this?" Zacky asked.

He brushed his finger slowly across my face. I held my breath in.

His cool finger slowly went across my face, and I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. This wasn't how I was suppose to feel at all.

I was suppose to smack his hand away. I was suppose to stop him, telling him I had a boyfriend.

But I didn't.

Instead, Zacky was the one who pulled away.

There was a wet spot on the tip of his finger.

"Told you, you were crying," he said smirking. I smiled. "I guess I was," I whispered.

I suddenly heard Emily start to laugh.

"At least you know why I eat so much now," she said giggling.

Johnny smiled at her.

"You better get ready, I'm gonna be shoving food down your throat now." He said. She smiled.

"Home cooked?" She asked sweetly. He groaned loudly.

"Fine," he muttered. Emily clapped her hands happily.

"Love ya, babe." She said. He just nodded.

They were so adorable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. I don't remember why it was so short though, and give me a break out it. I wrote this chapter in February.