Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Good Bye

My eyes fluttered open, and I sighed deeply.

I knew everyone was going to try their very best to stop me today, despite me telling them it wasn't going to work.

I just needed my own space for now.

I slowly got up from the bed, and I quickly stretched my limbs out.

The sun wasn't shining through for once. I looked outside. The clouds were blocking the sun, and I could tell that it'd rain sooner or later.

I sighed, walking out of the room, I could already hear everyone chatting quietly. I could also hear they were talking about me.

I rolled my eyes. I hoped they were talking about how awful I was being.

"I could always hold her hostage," Matt said. "No, she'd get through you," Val said. "Hey!" Matt said.

I almost laughed. I'd probably end up escaping through his window.

"She wouldn't be able to get through all five of us though," Brian said. "Yeah, we could lock her up in Jimmy's place," Zacky said. "Sorry, I took out all the locks in my place," Jimmy said quickly.

At least they weren't organized at all. I'd be able to get away.

I walked into the living room, and I plopped down on Jimmy's lap. He started to chuckle as I played with his black locks.

"You gonna stay?" Johnny asked. "Nope," I said innocently.

Everyone groaned. Jimmy pouted, and I tugged at his hair.

"You have perfect hair, you know that?" I said.

Jimmy flipped his hair, and it pulled the strand right out of my hand.

"Fine, be mean then," I said standing up. "You were mean first. Trying to leave us," Michelle said.

'I'm not trying, I am leaving. Second, it's not mean," I said. "Yes, it is! You've barely seen me or Michelle this whole time," Val said. "Well, you guys weren't around. Where were you two?" I asked.

"Busy planning the guys's next tour," Michelle said. "Oh, well... I'm sorry," I whispered. Michelle rolled her eyes.

"Honey, just stay. Everyone wants you to, so quit being selfish." Michelle said.

"I do want to stay, but I can't stand mooching off you guys. Maybe I'll move over here in a couple of years or so," I said.

"Look, Em, I need you here." Emily said.

"No one needs me, I'm worthless. I just got up to say good morning and good-bye." I said.

Everyone looked down at the ground.

"I'm sorry that I'm unreasonable. I just need my own space." I said.

"If I find you a job here, will you stay?" Brian asked. I shook my head.

"I don't want any of you guys doing me any favors. When I move here, I wanna do it on my own," I said. Brian sighed.

"You're suppose to take advantage of us," Matt said. "You're suppose to flaunt that you know Avenged Sevenfold personally," Jimmy said.

"Sorry, I can't do that. Besides, you guys have a funeral you're attending soon in Texas, right? We'll see each other soon," I said.

"I don't think the funeral will exactly be the perfect place for a reunion," Johnny said. I nodded.

"If I was perfect then this would be easy." I said smiling.

"Let's just get you to the airport," Emily grumbled.

Everyone followed Emily's steps. I could tell she was pissed off at me, and I didn't want her screaming at me, so I followed as well.

I paid for my ticket, and I was just waiting for my plane to arrive.

Everyone seemed to go everywhere from the bathroom to get some food. I just sat down with Val and Michelle at my sides.

They were both harping at me to stay, and that they'd give me money for my ticket.

"Sorry," I said.

They both just groaned.

I heard my flight number being called, so I stood up.

"Time for me to go," I said.

I could see everyone running towards me, trying to get their last good-byes.

Jimmy was the first one to get to me, though. He was bound to with his long legs. He was the only one running too.

He gave me a big hug.

It was bone-crushing, and I felt the oxygen leaving my lungs quickly. I was hitting my hand against his back, but he seemed to be ignoring me for the moment.

"Jimmy, you're crushing me," I said breathlessly.

Jimmy was laughing by now, and he only squeezed me tighter. I felt myself exhale my last bit of oxygen, and I frantically began kicking him.

He let me go, and I coughed loudly.

Catching my breath was not the easiest thing to do at the moment. Jimmy had a very good grip on me, and I could feel a red mark already forming on my back.

"Emma!" Val whined. "Val," I said softly.

She gave me a soft hug, a very soft one compared to Jimmy's death grip he had on me.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," she whispered. "You'll see me soon," I reminded her. Val let go of me, and Michelle got the next hug.

Hers was somewhat tight, not bone crushing. She whispered me a good-bye, and she let go of me. Johnny had his hug next.

Surprisingly, his hug was almost as bad as Jimmy's. Johnny just didn't have the bony bones poking at me, so I was okay.

Johnny was kind of soft actually. He was a very comfortable person to be hugging.

Johnny let go of me, but he kept his hold on my shoulders.

"Make sure you visit... a lot. For Emily," he said. "Of course, Johnny." I said smiling.

He nodded, and Matt was next.

Matt's hug was big, and his arms could've wrapped around me twice, if he wanted. His big muscled arms made me feel like I was imprisoned, happily imprisoned of course.

I was almost hugging his stomach, he was so tall though. Matt let go of me, and he gave me one of his beautiful grins.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, and I smiled wide. I knew who it was.

His arms were so familiar, and his tattoos were so obvious to me by now.

"Let go of me, so I can hug you back, Brian." I said.

He let go of me, and I nearly tackled him into a hug. His body felt cold, almost like ice. I could feel his hair tickling my cheeks. I was only able to touch his hair with my hair because he was holding me up.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Brian." I whispered. I could feel him nodded.

"Me too, hun." He said. I smiled into his neck. "Surprise time," he whispered. My eyes widened.

What did he mean?

Brian began spinning me frantically, and I began to laugh loudly.

I've never had someone spin me before, but the feeling it made me feel was intoxicating.

The smile on my face wouldn't come off.

Brian quit spinning me, and he put me on the ground.

"Do it again," I whined. He shook his head.

"I'll do it again, when you move here," he said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, Synyster." I mumbled.

I felt someone tackle me hard. I guess it was suppose to be a hug, but I ended up on the ground. I knew who it was, and I could hear everyone laughing.

"Emily, you need to take more care of yourself," I said. All Emily did was laugh at me. "Emily, you have to think of the baby." I reminded her.

She scoffed loudly.

"She'll be just fine. She's got a strong mom," Emily said. "Good, now get your fat ass off of me," I said. She slowly got off of me, and she gave me a big hug.

Her small arms were just as small as my own, and we barely could wrap them around one another. I could feel hot tears trickling down my neck, and I giggled.

"Emily, no crying," I whispered. "I'm not, you're crazy." She said laughing.

I rolled my eyes, and I pushed her off of me lightly.

Her face was slightly pink, and there were tears rolling down her cheeks.

"You act as if I'm dying!" I said loudly. She shrugged her shoulders. "Look, we're having a funeral in two days. You can go two days without me," I said.

She shook her head, and I shook mine along with her.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my body from the side of me. The arms were warm, and I could feel their hot breath on my neck.

"Zacky," I whispered. "Don't go," he whispered back. I nearly laughed.

"Sorry, Zacky. Everyone already beat you to the punch to say that to me," I said. He sighed deeply, and I wrapped my arms around his body.

"Everything's gonna be fine, Zacky." I said. He nodded.

"I love you, Emma." He whispered. "I love you too, Zacky." I said.

I let go of him.

"I love all of you," I said looking at them all. They all gave me wide smiles, and I grabbed my bags.

I got on the plane, and I could hear them shouting their finals words to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know it was terribly long for me to update, but I didn't have any access to the Internet. Sorry. I'll try to catch up for you guys.