Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Hangover

I let my eyes slowly open up.

My head was already hurting like hell. It felt like there was some tiny person in my head that was repeatedly hitting me with a hammer. In case you didn't know, that doesn't feel exactly nice.

I looked around.

This wasn't my room. The walls had gold and white wallpaper on it, and the bed I was on had gold sheets and comforter.

This was most definitely not a room in my tiny apartment.

I only got up, and I felt something tug at my hair lightly. I looked down, and I felt my heart sink.

No, this wasn't suppose to happen. What the fuck did I do last night?

I uncovered my body, and sure enough, I was naked.

No, this wasn't suppose to happen. Not this... I was suppose to get drunk, and I was suppose to do that one stupid thing.

But this wasn't it; this wasn't suppose to be happening.

It would've been so much easier, if it was someone else lying next to me.

It would've been better if it was even Brian instead of him.

What was wrong with me? What happened to him? Why would he even go with me?

Wasn't Val suppose to be the one driving them back to the hotel? Why did I come along?

This wasn't good, not good at all.

I poked at the man's body, hoping it would wake him up. He began to stir almost immediately. His hazel eyes fluttered open, and I felt the guilt hit me like hundreds of stones.

What would Val think? What would Michelle think? What would everyone think? What would they think after I've just slept with Matt?
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said, tiny, but I think it added a nice conflict, right?