Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Exactly the Same

By now, April was on top of me, and I was actually kissing her back. April was smaller than me, by at least two inches, but she was fully in control at this point. Her small hands were roaming my body, as my hands were pulling her closer to me.

I wasn't usually so into kissing other women, but there was something about this time. No, it wasn't the girl.

I never felt anything towards April, and nothing had changed for me. It was just the feeling of being loved that was flowing into me.

Like someone actually cared for me. Like I was actually loved.

"Holy shit."

I broke the kiss to see who had spoken the words.

I realized I had left my door wide open, as I was staring at him.

It was surprisingly the person I thought it was, when April came knocking at my door.

"Zacky?" I asked.

Zacky looked like he was in shock. He was pointing at me, and then he was pointing at April. He was stuttering over his words, and he brought his hands up to his head.

For some odd reason, I felt incredibly guilty.

Like I was a wife that had just been caught cheating on her husband. Now I wasn't Zacky's wife, and this wasn't even considered cheating on my part.

So why was I feeling like this? I should be confused though. I'm not even bi, let alone a lesbian!

"Zacky, I'm sorry." I whispered.

Now that wasn't exactly the right choice of words, on my part.

April looked at me oddly, before she got off of me. She looked like she was frantically fighting with herself.

"God, I always go after the taken ones! Usually the taken fucking straight ones!" She yelled.

"We're not dating," Zacky said. April looked down at me.

"So what's wrong, Emma?" She asked. "When did this happen?" Zacky asked.

I stared at them both. I was in deep shit.

"Zacky, this isn't what it looks like." I said. "So you were just toying with me?" April asked. "No, well... No, the kiss... It felt so good," I said quickly.

April rolled her eyes.

"You could've just rejected me, Emma! I'm used to it," she screamed.

I watched as April ran out of my apartment. I felt like I probably should've ran after her, it would've been the best, but that only would've led her on even more.

I wasn't bi or a lesbian, and I never seriously thought about going out with her. I was so terrible.

"So when did this happen again?" Zacky asked.

He looked so confused, and I couldn't help but think he looked so cute, despite the situation I was stuck in.

"Zacky, it happened a couple of minutes ago, maybe thirty." I said.

I was shaking my head so slowly.

"Now see when I said you could get over Charles with a woman that was a joke. I didn't mean it, Em." He said. I scoffed.

"I wish it was because of Charles. I've nearly forgotten him now. I did it because I was selfish," I muttered.

"Well, if you ever feel selfish again, you make sure I'm around when you start." He said chuckling lightly.

I shook my head.

This wasn't something to be joking around with. I just broke some poor girl's heart. I was so stupid, and this only made me feel so much worse now.

"Zacky, please don't make jokes about this. I just tore her heart out. I might've as well slept with her," I mumbled.

I saw Zacky raise an eyebrow, and I shook my head. He was probably trying to imagine it. God, men were so damn irritating at times.

Like they just had to think of the nastiest things at the worst times in life.

Maybe this was why April turned towards women. Maybe that's why I turned towards a woman this time. Because women know what I was going through.

They know how hard it is. How hard it all is on us.

"Emma, but why her?" He asked. "She was here. She kissed me, and it felt so good. I was so... broken down, and she made me feel like I was loved. It didn't feel right, it actually felt dirty and wrong, but it was good." I said.

I slowly pushed back my dark locks in back of my ear.

I heard Zacky gasp, and I realize the terrible truth. I still hadn't washed the blood from my arm. I was pretty sure that's why Zacky gasped.

"Zacky, I know what you're thinking," I said slowly. I slowly looked at him.

He looked so angry, like he was about to explode. This was exactly how April reacted, when she saw the blood too.

"Emma, what have you done?" He said slowly. I opened my mouth, but he interrupted me.

"Emma, do you realize what you've done. You have to tell me that you'll never do it again. If not for yourself, for me." He said.

He grabbed my hands, and he kissed them both.

"Please tell me, Emma." He said.

This was exactly how April reacted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grrr... My girl on girl ended. Damn. Well, it was fun, while it lasted. Comment?