Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Zacky Emily and Matt?!

What was I going to do? Was I suppose to kiss Zacky? Was I suppose to be his friend? I wasn't sure of anything at this point.

I would probably end up kissing Emily and being friends with Johnny. Not sure how they popped into my head.

That's how confused I am!

I shot a confused look at Clem. She shrugged lightly, before she sighed deeply.

"I'll go introduce myself, while you collect yourself." She muttered.

She got out of the car, and I sighed. Thank you, Clem.

She was such a lifesaver right now.

I quickly tried to make my hair seem a little more presentable.

I don't think it helped much though, considering I didn't have a mirror to look in. Besides, I've never been good at dressing myself up.

I took another deep breath of air.

"You gonna die on me?"

I couldn't help, but suck in another deep breath.

His smooth voice startled me. His laughter startled me afterwords as well. Zacky Vengeance was making me jumpy.

"No, I'm fine." I said quickly.

Okay, so I was lying, but I'm not gonna tell him that I nearly had a heart attack because he talked to me. I'd sound just like another fan girl to him. Maybe that's all I was.

"You sure? You look kind of pale, Emma. Don't get sick on me. I need you," he said.

I nearly died. He needs me?

"So why is Clem saying her name is Adriana?"

Damn, he was able to see through that too?

Zacky was way too observant to be a guy. Not that I was questioning his gender. I fully knew that he was a man...

"What are you talking about, Zacky?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"C'mon, Emma. Clem's not a very subtle person. She's a one in a million person. She's way too crazy, and she can't hide who she is very well. I'm sure everyone else already knows who she is," Zacky said.

I smiled softly.

Did they really know? I guess I could play dumb for a little longer now.

"Zacky, I don't know what you're talking about," I said happily.

I got out of the car, and I walked passed him.

I could hear Jimmy shouting about an alcohol run, and I sighed. He wanted to get drunk already? I just got here.

I entered Emily's house, and I smiled.

Everything was so bright in here. Not just because of the lights that were obviously on, but the atmosphere felt completely at ease.

Even with Emily shouting at Jimmy to stay sober for one night in his life.

"Emma!" I heard someone yell.

I knew that voice.

I felt a big belly ram into my body. Emily was still her quirky-self, wasn't she?

"Emily, I missed you." I whispered into her ear. She let go of me.

"Of course, you did. I'm too great of a person to not be around," she said smiling.

I looked at her belly. It still wasn't very big. And I felt a little jealous. Knowing me, when I got pregnant, I'd probably be huge.

"I still have my figure, isn't it great?!" Emily shouted. I nodded happily.

Maybe since we were twins, we'd have the same results, right?

"Oh, and what is Clem doing here?" Emily asked. I quickly shushed her.

"Ssh, Emily, it's a secret." I said harshly.

So maybe everyone did know that it was Clem after all. Or maybe Zacky and Emily were both way too observant for their own good.

"Oh, a secret? Okay, it's fun!" Emily said happily.

I'm not entirely sure how Johnny lives with this woman. I'm just happy that I don't live with her.

I saw Clem hugging the hell out of Michelle out of the corner of my eyes. So did that mean Michelle knew as well? Well, this wasn't a very good secret, now was it?

"Oh, and by the way, I know for a fact that Mattie boy knows who she is," Emily said.

So Matt was observant too? God, I thought men were suppose to be oblivious to girls' looks!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so Emily, Matt, and Zacky all know it's Clem. Well, that just sucks, doesn't it?