Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Love

Zacky sighed, irritated.

He stood up, and he walked back into the house.

I quickly cursed under my breath. I missed my chance, hadn't I?

"Good job, Emma."

"Clem, please don't." I whispered.

"What? You just let your perfect man walk away from you. I can't congratulate you for that?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"No, it's not suppose to be something you're proud of." I mumbled. "Then why did you do it? Why didn't you kiss him? Why didn't you say anything? You just left him hanging," Clem said.

Of course, she was right.

"Clem, I don't need someone reminding me," I said angrily. "Don't get a prissy on me. I'm just telling you the truth, Emma." Clem shot back at me.

Clem sat down next to me on the cool grass.

"Look here, Emma, you never take any risks. You don't live, you watch other people live their lives. I know, I'm not the best example, when it comes to having a good life, but at least I know how to live my life."

I didn't say anything.

I couldn't say anything. Of course, she was right. Clem knew how to live. I never took any risks. Well, any risks that I thought would harm me or my heart.

"Emma, I just want you to do what you're thinking. I know when Zacky gets close to you, you think about kissing him. I know when Zacky gets close to you; all you think about is hugging him tightly. I know you have those urges."

"Clem?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"I think I love him," I whispered.

Clem laughed.

"Honey, we've only just reunited hours ago, and I know you love him." Clem said.

"Clem?"

"Hmm?"

"I think you love Jimmy," I whispered.

Clem didn't say anything.

"Well, do you?" I asked.

"Emma?" She said softly.

"Yeah?"

Clem stood up.

She was looking down at me. Her long black hair was twirling around her face. The blue electric streaks intensified her look. Her grey eyes made her look sad though.

"I've always loved Jimmy," she said.

With that she turned around, and she walked back inside the house. Clem still loved him.

She always loved Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it's just a short chapter, but I think you guys can be satified with that chapter for a while.