Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

*** You, Zacky

Zacky was still staring at me and then at Eddie.

Eddie was quiet, for the most part.

Gena wasn't saying a word.

I was quiet.

Why was this all so damn awkward?

Just as I was about to speak, I felt a familiar sensation.

Hands in my hair, and a warm body against my own. The pair of lips on mine no longer had snakebites, but I already could tell whose lips they were. These soft plump lips couldn't be mistake for any other.

I felt a hand leave my hair for my back, pulling me even closer to them.

We didn't even bother trying to make the kiss more passionate. We could feel everything we needed for now.

Zacky moved his lips away from me, but he didn't bother moving his body.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to do that," he whispered. His hot breath was so close to my face.

I was panting, and Zacky had a smirk on his face. Like he knew this was going to eventually happen.

I wanted to say something to him, something seductive or even sexy. Of course me being a bumbling idiot, I couldn't come up with anything remotely close to those words.

"Then you should've done it sooner," I whispered back.

Zacky was grinning like an idiot.

"Hold the fuck up."

Eddie.

"You're telling me that you still weren't over this asshole?" Eddie said. I gritted my teeth together.

What did he just say?

I pushed myself off of Zacky, who looked at me strangely.

I grabbed Eddie by the collar of his shirt.

Now this guy was around Syn's height with Matt's build, if not bigger, so this might've looked a little strange. Just a little.

"Look, here. I don't care what you say about me. You can call me a slut, a bitch, or even a gold digger, but if you ever say anything like you just did to Zacky, I will personally make sure you are shot down," I said quickly.

Hey, he had it coming.

"No, you look here, bitch. If you eve--"

Great...

Now Zacky was on top of Eddie, pretty much smashing Eddie's face with his fists.

I only watched as I saw Zacky and Eddie battle it out. I could hear Gena yelling for the other guys to come outside, and sure enough they were breaking Eddie and Zacky up.

I looked over at Zacky.

His lip was cut, and blood was seeping out of it. His shirt was slightly ripped at the shoulder part, and his hair was messed up completely.

I didn't even bother looking over at Eddie.

I ran over to Zacky.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He grinned, but he flinched. I guess that cut hurt more than it looked like it did.

"I'm okay," he said.

I touched his bottom lip slightly with my finger. He flinched.

"You're not okay," I whispered.

"I'm okay," Zacky repeated himself.

"Your welcome, Zacky."

I turned around, and there was a smiling Gena.

Why was she smiling? Why did she say, "Your welcome”? Was I missing something here?

I looked at Zacky, and he shrugged.

"Emma, you do need a little push," he mumbled.

Wait, so Gena knew what she was doing? So they planned this whole damn thing? Zacky was just trying get me jealous?

I glared at him hard. I would've slapped him, if he wasn't just in a fight with Eddie.

"Fuck you, Zacky." I whispered harshly.

I turned around, and I made my way back to the house.

I did not like people playing with my feelings.