Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Twins Are Scary

I wasn't crying surprisingly, but I felt like it.

I was just glaring up at the white ceiling above me. The paint was smooth and perfect, and it seemed to grab my short attention span.

I turned over on my side, staring at the door.

Zacky hadn't bothered trying to go after me.

Was that a good or a bad thing?

Was he respecting the fact that I was mad at him? So he was just giving me time to clear my head, to think, right?

Or was he finally finished with me? Did he see no need in cheering me up?

Which one would I prefer?

I suddenly jumped off of the bed, landing on the hard ground.

Someone was pounding on my door.

"Emma!"

Clem?

I jumped up, and I ran over to the door, opening it up.

Clem had red cheeks, and her hair was very messy.

You know, it did not look right on Clem. Especially since I knew Jimmy was in the house... Especially since Clem was still in love with Jimmy, who was in this house.

"Clem, what's wrong?" I asked.

She pushed herself inside the room, and she closed the door behind her, locking it.

"Let's sit down on the bed," Clem said softly. I nodded.

I sat down on the fluffy bed, bouncing a little. Clem sat down next to me.

She was freaking out in the inside, I could tell. Her eyes were shifting quickly, like she was thinking about something over and over again.

"Clem, what's wrong?" I asked, touching her right arm.

She jumped up slightly.

"I kissed him," she whispered.

I stared at her oddly.

"Jimmy?"

She nodded slowly.

I wasn't exactly sure what to say to her. Was I supposed to tell her good job or something like that? Or was I suppose to tell her she did something bad.

I was more leaning the good job, but Clem seemed like a mess because of the kiss, so it probably wasn't the best choice right now.

"I don't know why or how, but it just sort of happened."

"Okay, was this a good or a bad thing for you?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I'm not sure, Emma." She said softly.

"Clem, how did it feel like?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Well at first, it was like I was on a roller coaster. I couldn't stop. I just kept on kissing him. I couldn't stop my hands from going into his hair. It all seemed perfect," Clem said.

She was almost in a daze.

"Why only at first?" I asked.

"Then I thought of high school. I thought about how much I was hurt, when he broke up with me right after the bet was over. I remembered how he was jumping from girl to girl, and I couldn't stop myself from pulling away from him," she said.

"Was Jimmy kissing you back?"

She nodded.

"He was, and he looked sort of sad or disappointed, when I pulled away from him. I didn't let him say anything. I just sort of ran away," Clem said.

"So?" I asked.

"Emma, I just want you to tell me what to do!" Clem shouted.

She was standing over me.

I wasn't sure what to tell her!

If she hadn't noticed by now, I had no clue what to do, when it came to relationships. Just look at Zacky and I!

"Clem, I don't even know what to do with Zacky and I, so how I am suppose to tell you what to do?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know!" Clem screamed.

"You know what? We should just call the other girls up," I said.

Clem nodded.

"We can't get Emily though. She and Johnny are... busy." Clem said.

I made a disgusted face. I did not need to know that at all.

I quickly ran to the door, opening it.

"Val! Michelle!" I yelled.

I didn’t want to go downstairs to go get them. I wasn’t really sure if I could handle seeing Zacky right now.

I was a bit angry at him still. I knew I should probably be happy about this, but I wasn’t. Zacky was just trying to get me to do what we both wanted me to do.

I could hear their rumble of footsteps coming up the stairs, and they were quickly at the door.

"We know what happened," Michelle said happily. I smiled.

Of course they knew!

"And it's easy to fix, Clem." Val said. "Yeah, just go and make out with Jimmy again!" Michelle said smiling.

I looked over at Clem.

She shrugged. She didn’t look very convinced.

"But what if it's not meant to happen?" She asked.

I couldn't help, but to scoff. Michelle and Val joined me as well.

"Honey, if it wasn't meant to happen, then you wouldn't have kissed him. Now if felt right so that was a good thing." Michelle said.

"You just need to forgive Jimmy for breaking your heart. Sure, it was wrong in every way." Val said.

"But Jimmy's grown up some," Michelle finished.

I stared at them oddly.

Were Emily and I like that?

Because it was sort of creeping me out right now. Twins were definitely scary.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love the next chapter. Well, nothing too important happens, I just love it.