Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Not My Day

I stared blankly at the television screen.

I was in a room with the Avenged Sevenfold guys and the girls, and we were all bored. Really really bored.

I looked down at my fingers. My nails were getting pretty long now.

I sighed deeply.

I was surrounded by the most entertaining guys I knew, and yet here I was thinking about my damn nails!

What the hell was wrong with me?

I stood up quickly.

"Guys, we need something to do now!" I said loudly.

Everyone looked up at me blankly. I guess they were expecting me to have something in mind.

"Yeah?" Brian asked.

Darn, they were expecting me to have something in mind.

"I don't know what to do!" I said. "Then why bring anything up?" Johnny asked. "Shut up, short shit. She's right," Jimmy said.

"Let's go to the beach. I've been in California for a couple of days now, and I still haven't been to the beach yet. I'm dying to swim," Clem said.

"Eh, I don't want to go to the beach," Johnny muttered.

Emily looked at him sadly.

"It'll be Yancy's first time to the beach, Johnny. Please?" Emily asked sweetly.

Johnny sighed deeply.

"Fine, just because you're so damn cute." Johnny said. He kissed Emily's forehead, and Emily let out a little squeal.

"I need a bathing suit." I said softly. I could practically feel the girls staring at me intently. I was instantly scared.

Why was I scared?

I felt someone grab my right arm, and then someone else grabbed my left arm. I looked at the both of them.

Why were the twins so in sync?

Emily was in front of me.

"Time to dress up Emma," she said happily.

This was not my day, was it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, just another short one, but the next one is a little longer. Gosh, I feel bad for writing all of these really short chapters now. I'll make it up to you guys one day. Comment?