Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Mr. Haughty

I sighed as we were finally in. There was a huge crowd, and I could feel my heart pounding.

Why was I nervous to see them? I seen them millions of times before. I've hugged them millions of times. I knew the guys.

There was nothing to be nervous about.

I squeezed Charles hand that rested in mine.

"Nervous?" He asked. "You have no idea," I muttered. Charles dragged me along, trying to find the best spot.

"Emma, I need you to hold onto me. I'm gonna try to get us up front," he said. I shook my head, but he didn't see it.

I didn't want to go up front. What if the guys were able to see me? What would they do? What could they do?

They couldn't do anything, they were performing. Exactly, so shut the hell up.

I let Charles fight his way through the crows, which wasn't very hard for him. His huge muscles did most of the work for him.

People saw him coming through, and they made a path for him.

Charles grinned as we reached the very front.

"Happy?" I asked. He nodded happily. "Now the band will be able to see us," he said. I rolled my eyes.

Great, just what I wanted.

"Just don't fall in love with Syn. I know he's your favorite," Charles said. "Don't worry, I'll be able to contain myself," I said.

Of course I could. Brian was my best friend. There was no way I could ever be more than that with him, even though he was a looker.

Charles just smiled at me.

"Good, 'cause I love you too much to lose you to him." I nodded.

How would he react, if he found out that I knew all of the guys? Hell, how would he react if he knew that I once dated Zacky Vengeance?

I looked up to the stage. The lights were dimming now. The show was just about to start.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach grow as Charles squeezed my hand tightly.

"He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man!" Matt's voice rang out.

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach completely explode. I was just plain excited and ready to see them in action again.

The guitars and drums soon entered, and I felt the excitement reach my body limbs.

Before I knew what was happening, I was jumping and going absolutely crazy. I was screaming all of the lyrics at the top of my lungs. My body was moving on it's own, and I didn't care.

I finally glanced up at the stage.

Matt was wearing his typical outfit, black sleeve-less shirt and some black faded jeans. He had his typical bandanna, hat, and glasses on. He didn't seem to change at all.

I could hear Brian's solo coming up, and I saw him jump onto the black box in front of the stage, right in front of me.

I grinned as he played his solo perfectly.

My grin faded as I saw Zacky walking up to him. They played their little duet together, but my eyes were stuck on Zacky.

My body finally stopped as I decided to stare at him hard. Zacky. God, I missed him. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I missed him.

He was wearing a button-up white shirt and some slacks, but to me, he looked exactly the same.

The same Zacky. The very same Zacky who I managed to fall in love with. The one who broke my heart. The very same one who I was trying my hardest to avoid.

Charles shaking me, woke me back up.

"I told you not to fall in love with Syn!" He yelled over the music. I rolled my eyes.

I kissed him firmly on the lips. I could feel Charles smirking against my lips.

I broke apart from him.

"Quit smirking, I'm trying to enjoy the kiss." I said. I grabbed him forcefully by the hair, pulling him into another kiss.

I was so busy kissing Charles. I didn't notice the music stop.

"We got a happy couple here, and people say our music isn't made for love. Let's see your faces, lovers," Matt's voice rang out.

I quickly stopped kissing Charles, pushing him away. I looked up to the stage. Matt's face was full of shock.

"Emma?"

I felt my world drop. I slowly waved at Matt.

"Damn, it is Emma!" Matt said excitedly. I felt Charles pull my arm.

"You know M Shadows?!" He yelled. I shrugged. "Well..." I trailed off.

"Holy shit, it is!" Johnny's voice rang out. Damn the little short shit. He wasn't a very smart guy, was he?

"And Johnny Christ?!" "Charles, I can explain." I said.

I was expecting Charles to be very angry with me. Instead, Charles flashed me a smile.

"What's to explain? You know two of the greatest people in the world," he said happily. I smiled at him, and I gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

I looked back up at Matt.

"Hurry up with the concert!" I yelled. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, let's have some Beast and the Harlot!" Matt yelled. The crowd screamed, and I giggled.

Charles didn't care!

I quickly went back to enjoying this damn good concert, and before I knew it, it was over. I sighed deeply as I leaned on Charles.

"Best day ever," I said out of breath. I could feel his chest rising and falling.

"So when were you going to tell me you knew M Shadows and Johnny Christ?" He asked. I shuddered.

The dreaded question.

People were leaving all around us. The concert was over, and people wanted to get out.

I giggled slightly, from the nerves.

"I don't think I was going to tell you," I mumbled. "Why not? It's not big deal. It's not like you knew Synyster, then I'd freak." He said chuckling.

I smile weakly at him.

How about I knew every single one of them?

He stopped chuckling.

"You know Syn, don't you?" He asked. I nodded slowly. He sighed deeply.

"Charles, I know everyone in Avenged Sevenfold." I said. He sighed even more deeply.

"So are they nice?" He asked. I nodded. "Very," I said happily.

"So did Syn ever hit on you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Honey, I don't think I should answer anymore of your questions." I said smirking.

I turned to walk out of the stadium. Most of the people had already left, so we should get on our way.

"Emma!"

Damn Johnny again.

I stopped in my tracks.

"Johnny!" I yelled. He ran over to me, giving me a big hug. "I've missed you so much," he said letting me go.

"I know. It's been too long since I've seen you," I said smiling.

"So you and him?" Johnny asked pointing at Charles. I nodded.

Johnny glared at Charles.

"I'm watching you," Johnny said. It was amusing watching Johnny threatened someone seven inches taller than himself. I giggled slightly.

"Of course, you are, Johnny." I said happily.

"Emma!"

"Gotta go, Johnny. Jimmy Jammy's calling me." I said. I quickly ran over to Jimmy, giving him a huge hug.

"Jimmy, I need to breathe," I said. He quickly let me loose.

"Em, I've missed you so much!" He yelled. "I missed you too. God, I love you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

You had no idea how hard that was for me to pull off. He was too tall.

I unraveled my arms.

"So you and that guy?" Jimmy asked in disgust. "Be nice. He's a good guy," I said laughing.

"Zacky's a good guy," Jimmy mumbled. I rolled my eyes. I felt like I was having the same conversation with everyone around here!

"I'll be going now, since all you wanna do is talk about Zacky." I said turning away.

"No, we can talk about other things." Brian said walking up. "Brian!"

We ran over to each other, meeting half way. We hugged tightly.

"God, I've missed you." He said. "Me too," I said rubbing my head into his chest.

I quickly let him loose, remembering Charles was there.

Brian looked at me, confused.

"My boyfriend thinks I have a crush on you," I said quickly. Brian nodded. "I am pretty damn fine," Brian said smirking. I hit him on his chest.

"Shut up. You're so damn haughty!" I yelled. "Hot?" "No, conceited." I corrected him.

"Emma," Matt's voice rang out. I hugged him.

"Now let's go question her boyfriend," Matt said gruffly. I rolled my eyes.

I was hoping this interview would be better than Emily's.
♠ ♠ ♠
So finally an update. Sorry it's sort of late. My older sister likes taking my laptop from me a lot nowadays.