Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Cheater

The bright California sun was warming my skin, and it felt so nice.

Emily's air condition in her car was way too cold, for my taste.

"Nice day for a swim," Clem said happily.

That's right. I had to do that thing for Val.

I quickly grabbed Clem by her right arm, and I dragged her over to the water.

"Ow," Clem whined.

"Sorry, but I just have to tell you something." I said quickly. She grinned happily.

"I already like the idea," she said.

I quickly whispered her the plan, and she grinned wickedly.

"I just don't see the need to do it in front of everyone," Clem said. "You'll see why," I said.

Okay, maybe I was planning a little ahead of myself, but I just hoping everything would go beautifully right for both Val and Clem.

"Let's swim," Clem said happily.

I nodded.

"Time to strip!" Michelle yelled.

I rolled my eyes, but I took my white t-shirt off.

I wasn't exactly in love with what I was wearing, but hey, the girls said I looked good in it. I wasn't exactly sure if I could trust them though. If I wore a paper bag on my head, they would all say that they loved it.

I looked down at my top, and I frowned.

The green bikini top looked a bit tight, didn't it?

"You sure it looks okay?" I asked.

I wasn't really directing the question to anyone in particular.

"Cute," Emily said.

"Looks great," Val said smiling.

"Fucking sexy," Clem said winking at me.

"If I was Zacky, I'd totally ravish you right now," Michelle said.

Okay, well that was nice, right?

"Okay," I said slowly.

I was a little afraid right now.

I took off the shorts I had covering my bikini bottom. I was praying to myself that I didn't look totally disgusting or even revolting right now.

"Let's swim," Clem whined. I smiled, and I grabbed Clem's hand.

We ran into the water, and Clem just dived right into the water.

I shrugged.

I might as well get used to the water early on, right?

I dived right in.

The water was cold, and it made me shiver. I guess this was better than walking in very skeptically though.

With my eyes closed, I just kept on swimming, not sure where I was going. I just suddenly felt the need to swim and keep on swimming.

I would've kept on swimming too, but it seems like someone wanted me to stop.

I felt a hand grab onto my ankle, and I was just about to freak out. I mean, it scared the living daylights out of me. I almost kicked too.

I felt them let go, and they instantly grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to them.

I felt myself being resurfaced, and I took a big breath of air.

I looked over my shoulder, and his grin was so big right now.

"Y-you scared me," I said softly.

"Sorry, didn't mean to. I just saw you, and I had to grab you."

I felt myself blush, and I was hoping that it wasn't noticeable. That would've been embarrassing for me.

I felt him press his body even closer to mine. He was breathing heavily.

"Emma, you have no idea how much I have to hold back right now."

I couldn't help but to blush even more. I felt shivers run down my spine, and everywhere his skin was touching my own, I would feel little tingles.

"Zacky?" I asked slowly.

He closed his eyes, and he held me even tighter.

"Emma, I know what I did was wrong in your eyes, but I felt like it was very necessary. What I did with Gena meant absolutely nothing to me. I was just trying to give you a little push," he said.

"I don't need pushes."

"Oh, but you do, Emma. You have no idea how much you drive me crazy, and then you drive me even crazier, when you don't even realize what you're doing to me."

"I still don't need pushes," I whined.

"Emma, you're so afraid to take any risks with me. I know they're very reasonable reasons why too, but... God, I need you right now. Just please stay here with me. Forever. As long as you physically can. Stay with me, love me."

Again, shivers completely covered my body.

"Zacky," I breathed out.

"Just please say yes. I need you, Emma. I love you."

I pushed myself away from Zacky, and I stared at him.

"Zacky, let's go back to the beach." I said softly.

He groaned. He looked rather disappointed and sad.

"Because I don't think I can swim anymore. We should talk on the beach," I said.

He perked up instantly.

"Race you," he said.

With that, he took off.

"Cheater!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, who else loved this one? I did! Comments?