Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

To Keep You Coming Back To Me

I was on my back, breathing heavily.

Damn cheater Zacky won, of course. He was lying next to me on the blanket Emily had laid down for us.

I rolled over on my side, looking at Zacky.

He didn't have a shirt on, and it made me flush instantly. He didn't have the best body, but it was definitely very very nice to look at.

"Quit staring," Zacky whined.

I flushed even more.

"Sorry," I murmured. "Don't worry; I was staring at you too. Pretty hot body, Em." He said grinning wide.

"So where were we?" Zacky asked.

I shrugged.

"So are you?" He asked. "Am I what?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb, Emma. Are we ever gonna be together again? You know exactly how I feel. I love you, and I know you love me. So why aren't we together?"

"How do you know I love you?" I asked.

"I can see it. I can see it in your body movements. I saw how jealous you were of Gena, when we were close together. You even had to call up Eddie for a date, and you dressed up like me too. You might’ve looked a hell of a lot better than I do, but you still were dressed up like me."

I gritted my teeth together.

"Not to mention that Matt and Brian keep telling me about your conversations with them. So I know exactly what you were thinking." Zacky said.

"Stupid men and their gossip," I mumbled.

"So?"

I got closer to Zacky, and I rested my head on his chest. It was nice. The sun was slowly drying my skin and hair off, and his skin was so warm.

"Zacky, you have no idea what you do to me." I whispered.

"So is that a yes?" He asked.

"It can be whatever you want it to be, Zacky." I said.

All of a sudden, I heard a flash go off, and I opened my eyes.

"That was a Kodak moment," Clem said happily. There was a camera in her hand too.

"Damn it, Clem!" I shouted.

I got up, and I chased her across the sandy beach. Too bad for her, I was pretty damn quick. Well, quicker than her anyways..

I tackled her down on the ground, and I pinned her wrists down.

"Whoo, go, Emma!" I heard Jimmy shouted. "Give it to her!" Brian yelled.

I rolled my eyes, and I got off of Clem.

"I'll get you later, when there are no perverted guys around us." I said.

She stuck her tongue out at me, and I flipped her off.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.

"I don't want you tackling anyone on the ground except me," Zacky whispered.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure," I said.

"But most likely, I'll be the one on top." He whispered into my ear.

The familiar shivers ran over my body again. He was driving me crazy.

"Shut up, Zacky." I said softly.

I love the shivers, but they let me know how weak I was to Zacky's words and actions. It made me feel slightly vulnerable.

"You're only telling me to shut up because you know I'm right," he said.

I already knew Zacky probably had a wide grin or a smirk on his face, by now. This was unfair, how he was teasing me.

“Emma,” I heard Emily shout.

I looked in her direction.

She was happily carrying Yancy on her left hip, and she was waving at me. I waved back at her, and she looked down at Yancy.

“Come over here,” she yelled.

I looked up at Zacky, and he shrugged.

“I honestly don’t want to share you, but I guess I’ll have to.” He said.

I rolled my eyes.

“You really want me that badly?” I asked coyly. “Of course, sometimes it’s even worse. I’m not sure how I can control myself around you,” Zacky said.

I rolled my eyes.

“I’m sure,” I said smiling. “You better be,” Zacky said.

He pulled me close, and I gasped.

“So jumpy,” he said chuckling. “You did that out of nowhere,” I complained.

He was still chuckling.

“You’re lucky that I’m not in the mood to hit you. Otherwise, I would.” I said grinning.

He let go of me, and he shrugged.

“I’m sure you can’t do too much damage on me. You’re not that strong, Emma.” He said grinning.

I did sort of want to hit him. But mostly, I wanted to kiss him.

“Emma!” I heard Emily shout even louder.

“I gotta go, Zacky.” I said softly.

Zacky nodded, and he let go of me.

As I was walking away, I felt someone pull my left arm back.

I was scared, but the feeling of two warm lips on my own comforted me. I let out a moan, as I felt hands run into my hair. My hands moved on their own, as they brought his body even closer to my own.

We broke apart, and I was breathing heavily.

“Just something to keep you coming back to me,” Zacky said grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
So you girls finally happy yet? Of course, even though they got together, that doesn't mean that there isn't a couple of more things that I have up my sleeve for Zacky and Emma. I can't really end it right now. So comment?