Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

Arms Up

"Why," I asked.

So he didn't like how I was dressed up then?

I mean, he did just ask me to go get changed, right? Did he think that I looked bad?

"Emma, to be honest..." he trailed off.

Oh God, that wasn't a good sign, was it? He thought I looked hideous, didn't he?

"I can't concentrate with you looking like that," he whispered.

Now... that sentence could go two different ways.

One, he could mean that my boy was distracting him, in a good way. Or two, it was distracting him, in a bad way. I was leaning more towards the later one, of course.

"I mean, I'm only a man, Emma. And you're dressed up like that. I can barely control myself right now." He said.

I had to re-think his words, before I finally got what he had meant.

"You have no idea how much I want to ravish you right now," he breathed out.

I could feel my cheeks were bright red, by now.

C'mon, Emma! Be more aggressive. Try to do something!

"What's stopping you?" I asked.

The look on his face was absolutely priceless.

He was completely shocked.

Hell, I was shocked too!

"W-what?" He stuttered out.

Please don't make me say it again!

"I mean, it's not like I'm going to stop you or anything," I said.

Zacky was completely caught off his guard.

"Emma, as much as I want to, I'm not going to do it." He said softly.

Was there something wrong?

"I just want this night to be perfect... without me losing control. I just don't want to end up dragging you to the bedroom, before anything else happens." He said.

I bit down on my bottom lip.

"So it'd be a little easier on me, if you just changed your outfit."

"Well, where's your bedroom then? I guess, I'll put on some of your clothes then," I asked.

He grinned, and he grabbed my right hand. He led me to his bedroom.

Zacky quickly went through his drawers, and he threw me a pair of black sweats.

I ran over to his closet, and I picked out a white t-shirt.

"You can get out now," I said. I put my hands at my hips.

I was serious.

Zacky looked at me shocked.

I shrugged slightly.

"If you can barely control yourself, when I'm wearing clothes, then how can you control yourself, when I'm taking them off?" I asked.

Zacky shrugged slightly. He was quiet for a moment.

Crap, he was thinking, wasn't he? Well, not like thinking was a bad thing, but he was planning, and that worried me.

I fiddled with my fingers, while I watched Zacky.

Was he going to do something? Or was he going to leave now?

"Didn't you say that the girls undressed you?" He asked. I suddenly felt very nervous.

He wouldn't dare... would he?

"They're girls; they don't get anything out of a life-sized doll to dress up. I, on the other hand, get a total different pleasure from it," he said.

I opened my mouth to speak, but I quickly closed it. I didn't have anything to say to him.

Zacky walked up to me slowly.

I watched every move he made.

He walked in a certain way. No, it wasn't a strut. No, it was more like he was confident in every movement he made. He walked with pride.

My eyes went from his perfect hair down to his gleaming jade eyes down to the smirk that was clearly on his face.

Zacky grabbed the clothes from my hands. He tossed them onto the bed, and he smirked even wider at me.

"Exactly how much did they see?" He asked.

I felt my face flush. I knew the answer to that question, but I didn't want to share.

I mean, the girls saw everything!

Zacky smirked.

"They saw that much," he asked.

I shrugged.

What exactly was I suppose to say to that?

I didn't want him undressing me. I mean, he'd be able to see everything. He'd be able to see every flaw, every curve in my body.

But if I said no, then would he take it the wrong way? Would he see it as I didn't have any confidence?

Well, he should. I didn't have any confidence.

I was broke out of my thoughts, when I felt something tugging at the piece of cloth that Clem dared to call a shirt.

"Arms up," Zacky said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I cut you guys off! I'm rather happy.. err.. I like making people wonder what's gonna happen next. Yeah, that sounds better. It's my birthday today. :D Comment?