Status: Sequel is out! :D

Second Heartbeat

The End

I sighed. Everything was perfect right now. This very moment was completely perfect.

I closed my eyes as I listened to him speak. The calm soothing tone he was using was filling the room up.

These last few months seemed almost unreal to me. Everything seemed to even out. Zacky and I- it seemed so perfect to be with him.

Even arguments with him seemed happy. Or at least they ended with happy laughter. Mostly because at the end, we would forget what we were arguing about in the first place.

A rough suave masculine voice spoke the words. I could hear someone crying now. I smiled happily.

Zacky was everything I ever wanted in someone. He cared about me. He loved me. He would worship me, if I asked him to. He saw me for my better qualities, and he claimed I had no bad ones.

A soft feminine voice soon said the exact words. I couldn’t help, but let a few tears fall from my face.

This was like a dream.

Zacky made me realize how I really felt about different things. He made me open my eyes to the brighter and better things in this world.

Everything was just so perfect that it had to be a dream. Nothing was suppose to be this perfect, not even in a place like this.

He was my other half. He made me feel complete. He knew how to make me sad, angry, or frustrated. He knew how to make me completely and utterly happy. He knew almost everything about me at this point.

I felt my lip twitch.

There wasn’t another face that I would rather wake up to. I didn’t even want Johnny Depp’s face to be the one next to mine. I didn’t need any other celebrity like Brad Pitt or Adam Beach. I just need Zacky.

I squeezed the flowers in my hands even tighter. I bit down hard on my lip. I felt a hand on my arm.

My eyes flashed open, and I looked to my left. It was just Clem.

"You okay?" She mouthed. I nodded.

That’s right. Get back to reality, Emma. This is really happening right now. Pay attention for once in your life.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride," the minister said.

I had to clench my fists even tighter around the flowers to keep myself from crying even more.

I looked at the swarm of people watching. They were all smiling, and a few of them were tearing up.

I watched them kiss, and the clapping started. I joined in the clapping. I knew this was bound to happen. I mean, everyone knew it was bound to happen. They were the perfect couple, right?

I heard people whistle at the happy couple, and I smiled even more.

Matt grabbed Val’s arm, and they walked down the aisle. They had to go be happy in another room, I guess. No dirty comments are needed please.

I watched as Michelle and Brian soon followed them. Johnny and Emily were next, and then it was my turn to walk down with Zacky.

We linked arms, and he smiled widely at me.

"Beautiful, wasn’t it?" he asked. I nodded my head slowly. "Maybe one day we’ll have one just like it," he said. I smiled up at him.

"Maybe," I said.

Zacky leaned down, and he kissed me. Before we could break away, someone bumped into me. I think she was trying to tackle me though.

I broke the kiss, and I looked down.

"You know you left me in that seat forever!" she shouted. She even tried to show how much time it was by stretching her arms out wide.

For a four year-old, she wasn’t a shy girl at all. I guess she got that from her aunt.

"Daddy, you too!" she yelled pointing at Zacky.

I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I looked over to my left. It was Clem.

"You’re kind of holding the line up. Just pick up the girl already," Clem said. I shrugged.

Zacky bent down, and he picked her up.

"Mommy and Daddy had to be up there though," Zacky said. "You still left me," she muttered, crossing her arms. I smiled softly.

"Mommy, when are you gonna get to wear a pretty ring like Auntie V?" she asked. "I’m not sure, honey. I guess whenever your daddy wants to," I said.

"That’s not true," she muttered. I looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about, hun?" I asked. Zacky chuckled nervously. "Let’s ask her about that later," he said quickly. I rolled my eyes playfully, and I nudged Zacky softly.

"Mommy, I want a nickname." She whined. "Honey, we shouldn’t be talking right now. People are looking at us," I said.

"They’re looking ‘cause you’re pretty. Well, that’s what Daddy told me," she said. I smiled at her.

Zacky… he was already putting things into her head.

As we reached the room, where Matt and Val were happily staring into each other’s eyes, I sighed deeply.

"Mommy doesn’t like people watching her," she whispered.

"I don’t," I said softly. "But why are people staring at her?" Zacky asked. He seemed like her was asking her in a playful manner, and it caused me to smile.

"Because she’s pretty!" Anna shouted happily.

They were big ol’ dorks, but I loved them.

Now I don’t know what the future holds. I don’t know what I’ll be doing in the next five years, let alone five minutes. All I know is that I love a man named Zachary James Baker.

"Don’t forget me! I want cake!" Anna yelled.

And I love a little girl named Anna Alberta Goodwin.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's the end! There was honestly more chapters, but since my laptop broke on me... I got too lazy to re-write them. Especially since I still have to re-write for Johnny, Mattie, Syn, Jimbo, and my other stories that I haven't told anyone about. So sorry. I hoped you guys liked it though. Sorry, my older readers from Quizilla. I didn't get to put in the new ending you guys were waiting for. :[