Sorrow made the Cannibal

One day a woman lay in bed, tireless, a small speck of blood slowly slide down her face. A man sit across the room staring at the woman. The woman slowly awoke from her sleep. She looked around. Saw the man and roared with all her might. screaming for help. The woman tried moving her wrists but they were tied down to the bed. she tried moving her legs. they were as well attached to the bed. the woman cried out "HELP ME!!!". nobody heard her. The quiet man stands up after the cry of help. He looks at the woman, then slowly walks out of the room. He comes back in precisely 4 minutes later, looks at the woman and puts his hand over her face. he grabs her tongue and slowly takes a knife, cutting at the seams, slowly lacerating it out of her skull. the woman shook fiercely, crying from the pain shooting threw her head. he looks at her with no remorse, no mercy, no heart. He slowly moves back blood dripping from the knife in one hand, the woman's tongue in the other. he walks out of the room slowly once again.

he walks back in quietly as the woman cries. he pulls out another knife, a clean knife, a serenading knife. the woman cries harder, pulling at her bindings, crying if she had seen a ghost. the man puts the knife to her beautiful, pale, soft, luscious skin. slowly pushing it into the skin, thew the muscle, back out of the skin. he looks at her, slowly placing the skin into his mouth, chewing, laughing as he does so. he starts eating he body slowly, making her live threw it, eating every inch of her.

The man after feasting on the young female sits by the desk in the darkened room, flicking on a light. he starts writing a short letter, smiling as he does so, knowing his future. he sits back in the chair, opens the desk drawer and slowly pulls out a 9mm pistol. he takes one last look at the former beautiful woman. a single tear falls from his green eyes. he puts the gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger, blasting brains and skull fragments all over the wall.

the letter on the desk says "I'm sorry, i love you Jeannette. I'm sorry that our kids wont know who their parents are. they wont know what happened. i never wanted this. you made me do this when i found out about the affair. you were the best wife a man could ask for...."
  1. Heartless or Insane?
    this is the life of a mad man