Special Mermaid Drugs

Special Mermaid Drugs

Once upon a time, there was a nice little mermaid called Robbie. He hated rules and at a very young age, he got legs, but they would go when he had sex with a man (or werewolf).

The old mythical tale going was that if a werewolf had sex with a vampire, pirate, or mermaid, baby vampires would be produced.

When he moved in with a human, he became scared and started taking special mermaid drugs to cope with the fear. Robbie told the human that he was a mermaid and he was scared. The human, a very nice man from Manchester called Mark, was surprised and asked how Robbie lived on land. Robbie told him his story and that he was taking the special mermaid drugs in great numbers. Mark was very sad about it and organised for Robbie to meet Mark's best friend, Gary.

Robbie thought that Gary was also human but he was very very wrong. Gary was a big scary werewolf and it took a very long time for Robbie to find out.

One night, Robbie and Gary had a very good time because they had sex together. Robbie became very scared because his legs became all scaly and weird. He then knew what Gary was - and he was becoming a mermaid again and ran away really fast.

Back in mermaid world, he made very nasty comments about Gary. Somehow Gary found out and became really sad - and he was becoming a very big boy. He didn't know that he was going to give birth to two baby vampires. He decided to call them Jason and Howard after two of his favorite people on the radio.

When Mark found out about it, he became very sad and turned green. Eventually, he got so green that he dropped down dead out of jealousy.