Don't Break Me

The Only Chapter

”Shut your fucking gob, you ungrateful motherfucker!” He shouts. His fist comes flying through the air, and Frank spots this familiar movement quickly. He moves his head left just in time, and Gerard’s fist swooshes past his ear and hits the concrete-wall behind him.
Gerard screams in pain.

“You’re a pathetic, useless piece of shit!” Frank literally spits his words – saliva flying from his mouth and hitting Gerard’s face.
Gerard’s head snaps up and his wide-open eyes burn with pain and fury.
Frank glares back – his squinting eyes shooting back looks just as furious.
“You should’ve learned by now,” Frank snarls. His hand quickly grabs a firm hold of Gerard’s neck – his long and strong fingers digging into Gerard’s neck muscles.
In one swift movement, Frank makes them switch places – slamming Gerard’s body against the concrete wall.
Gerard closes his eyes and winces. When he opens his eyes, they’re burning with nothing but fury – flames practically taking over his wide pupils.
Frank tightens his grip.

“You’re the one who needs learning.” Gerard’s voice is weak – struggled – but his words are strong and clear as the blue sky outside the closed curtains.
Gerard clenches his fists and punches both of them against Frank’s chest – one quickly followed by the other.
Frank loses his grip and stumbles backwards. His hands fly to grab his chest.
Gerard coughs as new air is able to reach his lungs fully. He smirks.
“Never leave a guy’s hands free.” Gerard pounces on Frank – knocking him to the ground and landing roughly on top of him. While Frank is trying to comprehend this new situation – and a clear sight of the room, after his head banged against the wooden floor – Gerard grabs his arms and pins them onto the floor next to his confused face.
“You should’ve learned that a long time ago.” Frank’s sight and strength returns, and he tries to fight back – emphasis on tries.
Gerard grins.
“Or did you forget?” Frank starts trashing his legs around – trying to kick Gerard off. Gerard only smirks and slides down Frank’s body. He sits on Frank’s thighs and flexes his leg muscles.
Frank soon gives up and settles for staring daggers at the man above him. Frank gasps for his breath – his chest heaving and his throat pulsating. He eyes are burning – so many emotions flooding through them that Gerard have a hard time keeping up.
Gerard suddenly lets go of one of Frank’s hands completely, and his hand goes to meet Frank cheek instead. He pushes away a strand of hair – exposing Frank’s flushed cheek completely. He places one of his long nails and Frank’s cheekbone, and then digs it into the burning hot flesh.
Frank winces and closes his eyes.
When little drops of red liquid escapes the flushed skin, Gerard runs his sharp nail down the already scarred skin of Frank’s cheek. Blood trickles out and down Frank’s cheek in thin streaks.
Once Gerard’s nail has reached Frank’s jaw, he stops.
Frank opens his eyes and watches as Gerard brings his red nail to his tongue and draws a red line.
With his tongue still sticking out past his lips, Gerard leans down and slips it into Frank’s open and awaiting mouth. Frank’s lips wrap themselves around Gerard’s tongue and suck and lick it clean.
Once it’s clean, Frank opens his mouth again and welcomes Gerard’s rough lips crashing against his. Their teeth clatter between their lips and their tongues wrestle for dominance – neither of them ever giving up.
Their hands roughly tear away clothing, as if they were nothing but cotton candy being torn from the paper stick. Their hands are rough and harsh as they press against the other’s body – so rough and harsh that the pressure itself will leave a bruise.
No preparations are done before one slams into the other and they both start grunting and moaning.
Their nails never stop ripping each other’s skin. Their knuckles never stop breaking each other’s bones. Their words never stop breaking each other’s spirits.
But that’s their definition of love.
That’s their way to love.
That’s their love.
♠ ♠ ♠
The moral of this story (so you don't have to guess):
Find your own definition of love - regardless of everyone else's.