Liar Liar, Pants On Fire

A is for April

Dear Reader,
The week went by so damn fast. I was sitting in the front seat of the bus going to Bear Print. Tommy was driven to school by Mom. I put my head against my window and watched as kid after kid got on the bus.
There was one strange stop. It was in the middle of a small street intersection. A girl with pale skin and blue-gray eyes was alone at the bus stop. The bus driver was apparentley very fond of this girl.
"Good morning ,April!"the bus driver smiled and opened the doors. April walked in and smiled back.
"Mornin' Bill," she giggled, and sat down right next to me. Let me repeat that. She sat down right next to ME. I looked at her strangely.She stared right back at me.
"I should be the one looking at YOU like that? Your the new kid , remember?" She shoved her backpack against the window. Jeez, so pushy. I studied her for a moment. I realized she was wearing a light blue sweater in the middle of May. April....May....never mind.
"Why are you wearing a sweater?" I asked timidly.
"Why are you asking?" She sat back on her seat and pulled up her choclate brown hair in a ponytail. "Whose your homeroom teacher?" she asked me casually.
"Mr. Henrique" I told her. She leaned into me.
"Here's a heads up" she looked around her as if to make sure no one was listening, "Don't even think about bringing gum into Henrique's class. You'll be sorry" she turned away from me, and greeted every other child politley who stepped on to the bus. So basiclly, she ignored me for the rest of the ride. I wasn't sure if I should tell her that my teacher was actually Ms. Shepeherd. I decided against it.
My plan of keeping my real homeroom teacher a secret didn't turn out quite like I planned. You see, April Johansen was also in Ms. Shepeherd's homeroom.
from worried,
Jimmy Wayne
♠ ♠ ♠
so what ya' think? comment and rate! all ideas are welcomed and appreciated