It Could Be You

Motel Rooms.

| Frank POV |

After going outside to meet fans, the band piled on to the bus to start off to our next show which wasn’t for a couple of days I believe. I hope we get a motel, and no not for that reason. Well if I’m lucky that will happen. Haha ;D

| Narrator POV |

“I’m Hugry.” Frank pouted to everyone that was in the main room of the bus.

“Well, “ Gerard said, making the “L” sound drag out “We are going to be stopping at a motel pretty soon and you should be able to get food there.”

“So we are staying at a hotel tonight? Ray chipped in.

“Umm yea.” Gerard said with a smirk appearing on his face. He turned to Frank and winked at him and Frank just blushed and went back to playing with his fingers when Gerard scooted right next to him and laced their fingers together. Frank looked at the intertwined fingers and smiled at Gerard, Gerard doing the same.

The boys watch Donnie Darko until they arrived at the motel that they would be staying the night at. They got four hotel rooms. Ray, Bob, and Mikey each got their own room and Frank and Gerard insisted on getting on together to “save money”. Sure. Boyfriends staying in the same motel room is not just to save money. Haha.

Gerard and Frank both entered their room and threw their bags on the floor.

“One bed,” Frank stated. “I think this will be fun” he said with his giggle at the end.

“Don’t get to eager, sugar” Gerard told him, flicking on the T.V.

Gerard and Frank both went and laid down on their stomachs facing the TV.

“Hmph. I’m bored, Gee. Nothing is on.”

“I was hoping you would have said something sooner.” Gerard told him turning onto his side facing Frank. Gerard reached over and ran his hands through Frank’s hair pulling him closer making their lips touch.

Gerard ran his tongue along Frank’s bottom lip begging for entry. Frank finally opened his mouth just enough for Gerard to slide his tongue in. The kiss grew deeper, rougher, and more raw.

Frank roughly threw Gerard on his back and straddled him, ripping open Gerard’s button up shirt. In between kisses both Gerard and Frank would gasp for air and remove more articles of clothing. Once they were both down to nothing on their pale skin, Gerard got up and grabbed his bag, bringing it back to the bed.

“What are you doing” Frank asked him with a sad tone in his voice that was brought by Gerard getting up.

“Well, we need protection don’t we?” Gerard asked Frank.

“Ohhhh.” Frank laughed.

Gerard took the square piece of plastic, stuck it in-between his teeth and rip a piece out. He then removed the rubber from inside and slid it down his member. Frank then reached into his own bag and pulled out a bottle of lubricant and handed it to Gerard smiling.

Frank then positioned himself for Gerard, while Gerard prepared him. Once Frank was ready, Gerard entered himself into Frank, moaning his name.

| TIME ELAPSE |;

“Frankk!” Gerard moaned out as he came, toppled over on Frank panting. Both were glistening with sweat, when they heard what sounded like someone fumbling with the doorknob. They both thought nothing of it until they saw a beam of light enter the room and a medium sized figure enter with a camera.

“I cannot wait until I put this on my Buzznet.” A evil voice croaked out.

Gerard knew this voice, and his heart dropped as he heard it.