My Summer Love Story

Jacklyn Rosalie Annabelle Jacobs

Jackie's Pov.

"You can share our cab, there's no reason to get two." Liz offered sweetly.

I almost declined until I saw a creepy guy holding a sign that said 'Mistress Jacklyn'. I quickly turned back to Liz and flashed a grin.

"Sound's great."

It was better then sharing a limo with a creepy driver that tried to not get caught as he stared at me through the rear view mirror the whole ride.
----------------------

Making a complete fool of myself I tripped over the curb and thankfully Cade caught me before I hit the paved ground. He opened the door for me and made sure I was in before shutting it and going to the other side. Don't you wish guys like that still exists? Because Cade was the first that I had ever seen.

Liz was non stop chattering the whole ride so I tried to sneak my i-pod on to get away from it but she promptly caught me.

"Oh my gosh! You have an i-pod? That's so cool! I want one but my dad-"

And that's when I zoned out. I slept the whole two hours to the camp and when I looked up I was totally surprised.

The view there was so amazing. The forest bordered the sparkling lake and kids of all ages ran in circles while counselors in orange tee shirts that said STAFF on the back tried to keep everything organized. Further on one of the trails was a small hill that held the games field and the arts and crafts cabin. The information and first aid cabin was near the entrance and the bunk cabins and lake were pushed back further into the shadowy woods. Everything was surrounded by beautiful mountains.

Pretty soon the counselors had everyone's attention and the the still chattering kids made a semi straight line in front of the information desk. I felt bad for the poor secretary behind the desk. I mean you would think they would give out the cabin numbers and everything in the mail instead of making hundreds of kids lining up at once.

I'm a pretty impatient person so waiting in line for twenty minutes was definitely not what I called fun.

"Excuse me!" I grabbed Liz's arm and dragged her to the front of the line cutting off probably about ten people. Including Cade.

"Hey!"

"What the-?"

I ignored the voices and stepped up to the young woman handing out packets. I pointed to myself and then Liz.

"I'm Jackie and this is Liz, can we please have our packets?"

"Are those your full names?"

Ugh... Fine.

"Well, I'm Jacklyn Rosalie Annabelle Jacobs, I don't know Liz's"

She stepped up to the desk and said her full name while I felt a quick tap on my shoulder. I turned and looked into Cade's smiling face, offering an uninterested 'Yes?' I stared at him.

"Nice name." He smirked.

I flipped him off and turned back to Liz.

Cade stepped in front of me.

"I'm serious, I like it."

I tipped my head, searching for any sarcasm and found none.

"Why?" I said genuinely curious.

"It's nice." He replied cutely.

"Um thanks?"

Liz turned back to me smiling, "Jackie, lets go, we're in the same cabin."

She pulled me away, but not before I heard Cade's full name.

"I'm Cade Joseph Andrews."

I laughed and he turned to me glaring.

"Just wait for tonight," he threatened.

Uh oh, for some reason that does not sound good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still really old. I'm so sorry. I'm not a very good updater and for some reason I got bored of this story pretty quickly. But now I love it again and I am going to try and update it more often. Like every week instead of every six months. I guess I'm just a lazy person because honestly this has been sitting in my documents for months and all I had to do was put it on her and ta da! Instant update :) Anyway, rate, comment, subscribe, and add me <3

Constructive Criticism is welcome :)