Strawberry Silhouette

-Chapter 0: Little Ghost- / -Chapter 1: Doorbell-

-Chapter 0: Little Ghost-

The hills are covered with millions of tiny violet flowers. Bright green peeks through here and there, though mostly unseen.

The little flowers sway towards the East as a strong wind comes floating by. Dark clouds start to hover and hide the sun. Then, I felt it.

The first one landed on my arm. Then the second on my nose. I looked up and it began to pour. The rain drenched my dress and the newly patched dirt in which he lays six feet under.

I smiled at the thought.

-Chapter 1: Doorbell-

I blinked over and over again, trying to adjust my eyes to the bright sun. Morning.

I groaned as I made my way out of bed. A strong pounding grew in my head and I winced. The headaches I’ve been having just wont go away. They just keep getting worse as the voices grow louder.

No. I’m not crazy. I can just hear what people are thinking. And recently, I’ve picked up the ability to read peoples’ futures. It makes my head hurt, my heart ache, and my life miserable.

I jogged down the steps and went to the kitchen - grabbing my purse off the side table in the living room along the way.

I pulled out the Aspirin bottle and fixed a glass of water. Then I titled my head back and swallowed two pills. It didn’t fully help the headaches, but it did help mild them.

I headed back up stairs, took a shower and changed into some blue jeans and a t-shirt. I then made it halfway back down the stairs when the door bell rang.