The Man Behind the Screen

It was 3:50am and there was absolutely no sound coming from the indoors of the house I was targetting to enter at 4:00am. I watched her as she overthought my words. I was admittedly fearful, actually. Where would I find a place to stay at 4AM in the morning? I stepped back confused and unsure by what was going to happen. I could see her hands moving as I began to step back. Was she...undressing?

I already knew she was all the inner warmth I needed, for the very presence and existance of this night, was anything a man whom was evidently interested needed. The heat obviously stopped, her body moving away from me as I watched her go, myself quite annoyed, but mostly worried. Had I gotten her in trouble?

A dedication to Ali.
  1. Waiting for the Click
    It was 3:50am and there was absolutely no sound coming from the indoors of the house I was targetting to enter at 4:00am.
  2. The Click, the Smirk and the 4am Fear
    I watched her as she overthought my words. I was admittedly fearful, actually. Where would I find a place to stay at 4AM in the morning?
  3. Misleading Responses
    I stepped back confused and unsure by what was going to happen. I could see her hands moving as I began to step back. Was she...undressing?
  4. The Shivers Behind Playful Intents
    I already knew she was all the inner warmth I needed, for the very presence and existance of this night, was anything a man whom was evidently interested needed. I could not lie though, I was unmistakably cold.
  5. Familiar Interuptions
    The heat obviously stopped, her body moving away from me as I watched her go, myself quite annoyed, but mostly worried. Had I gotten her in trouble?