The Man Behind the Screen

Waiting for the Click

It was 3:50am and there was absolutely no sound coming from the indoors of the house I was targetting to enter at 4:00am. It was rather heart throbbing as I continued to see the silhoutte of what I believe was the woman who was torturing the girl I was continously speaking with; Ali, the girl inside the house. I had never seen her, and neither had she seen me, despite my continous intents for her to watch my picture on the profile of a writing site. Little did she know that the man she was speaking to so enthutiastically, was sitting on cold, wet grass just outside her house...

It was 3:53am, and I was frightened to the bone. Not only did the sounds of the night throbbed my head as I thought of a plan to suprise her, but the continuos silhoutte kept storming around the house, pushing off my comfortability in the grass, not that there was much. I was nervous due to the existance of ants, and the many disgusting, dangerous creatures that could be crawling with the sounds and the moonlight of this unplanned night. I was replying to the last message she sent me when I finally saw the light in the kitchen shut off making relief hit me. I finally had realized the window of her room was not at all far away. And so, without mentioning anything to her through the computer I crawled my way carefully, holding the laptop away from any danger, trying desperately not to feel like a stalker on a Friday night.

I looked around, just like in those fun detective movies everybody seems to mock after they see it. I placed the laptop first and then I quickly opened the window, trying hard not to make a sound. I hit myself in the head as I jumped over the small whole I had managed with silence and then I landed on the floor with a "thump".

Before the girl could even think of a scream, I followed the laptop light onto the bed and held her mouth, my eyes locked on hers. And so as she bit my hand and prepared for self defense, I opened my mouth with a smirk and said:

"I suppose you might want to reconsider hurting a man who has been in three accidents and can most likely die in your arms," I chuckled at her confused expression caused by the lack of sleep provoked by me. "Specially, when you have showned a somewhat interest on him," I let her ponder and then let her go, wondering what the little girl would do next, smirking on my way. I looked behind me with the back of the eye as she understood who was I, wide-eyed and shocked.

"V- Vincent Stardust?" she asked as she stood up from her bed with her hand in her mouth dragging me back towards the light of the screen.

"Finally," I whisper near her ear, most certaintly with a smirk and an entertained smile on my face. I grab her hand delicately and kiss it softly. "You decide to see the man behind the screen."
♠ ♠ ♠
Uneditted, and clearly for the purpose of Ali to read before 4:30am.
Ali, can you really wait for this to happen to actually see me?