The Man Behind the Screen

The Click, the Smirk and the 4am Fear

She still held herself surprised as I proceeded to look at her. I had expected for her shock to remain or to perhaps get kicked out mercilessly; but she did none. Her witty atittude catched up and that very same smirk I had on my face was shortly copied into hers. I chuckled lightly, watching as her mouth open playfully as her eyes were now thrilled to see what would happen next.

"I suppose you'd want me to look at the picture now," she said acting as if this was still the conversation in the private messages from minutes before, and not a face to face conversation. "Perhaps we could call this a draw and I will make you happy by looking at your profile picture," she said, her eyes now locking on the screen and clicking on the link that led to my page. The images were blocked and so I laughed. It had been indeed true she had blocked the images in her computer to not give in. I had to admit that she was indeed strong minded and her pride was undoubtfully high, just like my own. I watched her click and then I changed my glance towards her eyes, who were now satisfied and pleasured by that curiosity now overthrowned. I chuckled to my amusement.

"If I wouldn't know any better, I would say you are satisfied with what you see," I said, satisfied with my accomplishment, which as I thought of it was none, for she had got what she wanted and saw me in person first than in the picture. I swallowed my destroyed pride as I still held amusement in my expressions that was dissapearing throughout my further realization.

"I must admit," she said turning to stare at me without shame or embarrasment. "You look far better in person," And with those words I could not help but to laugh, looking at her realizing I was invading her space. I stood up from her bed and walked over to her desk, leaving my laptop safely on top. I turned towards the door and walked quietly to it, making sure it was locked. As yet again I turned towards the girl lying on the bed, I give out a playful smile that she would most clearly not see in such a distance with this darkness.

"I suppose you'd be wanting to sleep now," I said playfully watching her as I mantained a distance and approached her again. "You have already satisfied your curiousity and I am close to sure that, considering your past you'd wish for me to leave your room," I watched her as she overthought my words. I was admittedly fearful, actually. Where would I find a place to stay at 4AM in the morning?
♠ ♠ ♠
Editted more throughly, but I suppose not as long as expected. Excuse me for that.