The Man Behind the Screen

Familiar Interuptions

I was not quite sure how to react.

I stood there, her face near mine for what would have seemed a grand enternity. I did not mind it, I am sure no man would if it were to be speaking of a girl who simply addicts him to her, Master of Romance or not. I watched upon her, memorizing her every feature as my body seemed to be subconsciously drawn unto hers. The cold went to the back of my mind, my arms suddenly reaching out for her close self, wrapping slowly through her waist. She did not move, just simply smirked as she saw my deep awe loose me in both gaze and situation, provoking myself to simply move my body towards hers. Her warm body already pushed against my own, I leaned myself towards her, our bodies almost as one, as I closed the remaining distances on our faces.

I had expected her to move away, and not meet my shivering, cold lips as I placed them in her own warm ones. Then as I was there, lips touching, I had expected it for it to last that moment, and that moment only. But it didn't, she kept there and so did I, as eventually they began to move, slowly, fighting through both the present cold, and the desire to take it slow. Our wills however had no work to do.

"Alexandra Elizabeth P-" A voice of clear anger thundered through the peaceful morning forest. Ali growled, looking over to where the voice came from, myself finding surprised it was not her mother, but a teenager girl, perhaps the same age or around it of Ali's. The heat obviously stopped, her body moving away from me as I watched her go, myself quite annoyed, but mostly worried. Had I gotten her in trouble?

"You know, you could have been a little bit more loud Katy," Ali said, her annoyed voice resounding equally as the other girl's. I looked from one to the other, standing in my place respectfully, not knowing what I could do at that very moment.

"I could? Hm, I think I was loud enough. Now come on your mother is sleeping soundlessly towards your arrival," the girl named Katy said, sarcasm equal as the girl walking towards her. I could not help to chuckle as my first thought was weather both these girls were related. This was of course, due to my wonderous luck, perceived by the first racketing girl. "Something funny there, lover boy?" I shut up, looking down to hide my smirk and then up to Ali, who seemed to try and hide her own as well. I began to walk, directing my self towards Ali, thinking it was better if I limited my talking and simply did as one of these intimidating ladies told me to do.

"Katy, this is Vincent, Vincent, Katy, my cousin," Ali said casually, her lawyer insticts trying to push away the evident encounter with her family, as I had approached the two girls. I went along, clearly not wanting herself to go back to that dreadful place, and simply extended my hand, pushing out the most charming smile my shivering lips could procure. She saw my intent, but limited herself into eying me.

"Pleasure," Katy then said quickly, turning over Ali, obviously knowing her tricks. No wonder they were cousins. I was to lower my hand, but then she shook it lightly, I was surprised at her sudden decision, but thought it was better not to mention it. She looked over at Ali impatient. "Your brother took the wide liberty to check upon your room, and finding no one of course they called me," she sighed. "What were you thinking Ali? And with a guy?" She said annoyed, ignoring my presence of course, I simply shivered some more and waited.

"Ah come on, Katy, I was thinking the same thing I think everytime I come here," Ali eyed me, hidding a smirk that would give away her annoyed act. "And yes with a guy, would you have preffered if it were a girl?" Ali asked, her usual witty atittude not lacking her still at this hour. Rays of sunlight were striking out through the mist, not yet being day, but not quite night. I looked around, internally praying towards anybody, to get the sun going. Realizing of course, that due to the position of the enviroment I was currently in, it would not do much help until later on in the morning.

"Ali, please," she got near her, lowering her voice, giving me their backs. "You were kissing him!" I tried to restrain a chuckle, that was clearly heard by the two. Two awfully, intimidating glares came across to me, I just looked down to the wet grass, letting myself go into the nearby memory of the last kiss received. It seemed like a long time ago, since before the interuption of the momentary romance. But it was a kiss, something not even she could deny herself to admit I gave her. Perhaps she could pretend she did not enjoy it, or perhaps she could blame me into saying I dragged her out and forced myself upon her, but I knew, due to my incredibly high ego and irresistable charm, that she had indeed enjoyed it.

"Hey, lover boy," I looked up, Katy obviously being the one calling. I laughed at the situation in whole as it ran through my mind, looking up at them as they had paused some feet away. "Are you coming or not?" I looked at her and then at Ali, watching as she indirectly said a light yes with her head. I looked at Katy in the eye.

"Why don't you just limit yourself to ordering me around?" I asked, not kidding, but amused nevertheless by the awkwardness of the situation. Katy raised her brow and looked at Ali.

"I might like this Vincent guy."
♠ ♠ ♠
To my Ali's lovely cousin Katy, whom I have been warned that, if not with her approval, I might as well be throwned off from a cliff.
And of course, to my lovely Ali, whom continues to denies herself to me during awake, but simply gives in through dreams.
Than you for telling me, love.