Status: On hiatus. Read profile for why it is.

Last Kiss Goodbye

I Should've Given Her A Second Chance

Back at the bus, the guys were being nerds and living off their videogames. I let Aly fall off my back and onto the couch. I walked into the bunk area and heard my phone ring, Jacoby was texting me. He asked if Aly, Matt, and I would want to hang out with his girlfriend and her child. I would’ve never expected Jacoby to date a girl with a child, he always found that odd. I texted him back saying it would be fine, and threw my phone in my bunk.

I heard Aly yell ‘Brian, you’re twin Bri-Bri is here!’ I walked out to the front of the bus to find Aly’s brother Brian. He had forever earned the nickname Bri-Bri when he was little, it kind of just stuck; and it made it less confusing of who was who when he paid a visit to us on tour.

“Bri-Bri, finally someone interesting is here!” I laughed and gave him a friendly hug. Everyone glared at me as if they just found out I was a mass murderer, which I’m not. “I’m kidding.” I mumbled.

“Better be, Haner, or I’ll fuck you up!” Johnny got up and flexed his muscles.

“Hello down there, Johnny, you have a better chance of winning the lottery then being able to beat me up.” I scoffed and ignored his I’m-tougher-than-you attempt.

“Go to hell, Haner.” Johnny mumbled and took a sip of his beer before returning back to his game of Halo 3.

“Satan is already saving me a seat down there my friend. Though I’d rather go to heaven, but I guess all the cool motherfuckers are chilling down in hell.” I shrugged at the thought, and sat on the floor. Jimmy and Zacky were dancing to Circus by Britney Spears in their underwear—not a sight I wanted to see.

“Oh! Matt and Aly, we’re going to hang out with Jacoby, his girlfriend, and his girlfriend’s kid tonight.” I blurted out, I needed to tell them before I forgot.

“Right on, I haven’t seen Jacoby in forever.” Matt said, not even looking away from the Xbox 360. “You think you’ll be okay to walk tonight, babe?” Matt asked and now paused the game. He turned around and looked at Aly’s knee. It was a weird thing that happened to her, if she overused that one leg he knee would get fucked up. We don’t know why and neither do the doctors. Matt removed the brace and icepack he must have put on her knee previously to look at it. He helped her up off the couch, and supported her standing up. She broke away from him and walked with a slight limp but smiled at him, reassuring him it would be fine for tonight. He pecked her lips and pulled her into a hug. I was jealous of them. I once had that, but it was forever gone.

They were inseparable; nothing tore between the two of them. If someone in their family died, they would be right there for each other; if they had a bad day, they would always find a way to put a smile on their face; if they were sick, they would stay by each other’s side until they were better. If they needed help, and the only way to talk was from a phone, they’d immediately answer each other. I once had that, but I lost it. I lost it because I kicked out the one person I truly loved for cheating on me once. She never did anything else wrong, never fought, nothing. I should’ve given her a second chance. But no, not me, I’m too fucking dumb to think before I speak.

Later that day, Matt, Aly and I were all heading to go to Papa Roach’s bus to see Jacoby. Thankfully Aly’s knee was good enough for walking tonight, and hopefully the rest of the night didn’t involve running. If it did, her knee would be screwed up again. I hate seeing her in pain, she doesn’t deserve it. Jacoby opened the door to the bus and told us to kick off our shoes and relax, his girlfriend wasn’t ready yet.

“Oh, I’d like you to meet Alex, my girlfriend’s kid. He’s seven.” Jacoby showed us the little boy with brown hair and brown eyes.

“Hi.” He whispered shyly and hid behind Jacoby.

“Hey there, I’m Brian.” I smiled at the little boy, he looked so sweet and innocent. As soon as I said my name, he held onto Jacoby more; I just met this kid and he already hates me. Wonderful. An awkward silence filled the place, but shortly was ruined by the sound of Alex's footsteps against the floors of the bus. Alex opened the door to the bunk area opened, and my face fell.

“I have to go, I—I think I’m going to be sick.” I immediately got up from the bus and ran away back to my bunk. I buried my face into the pillow and cried. I didn’t even try to hold back tears, I just sobbed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this took forever.
This chapter is short.
My mom wanted to get on the computer.
And I know, Bri-Bri was first used by Fast_Melodic.
It is infact, my little brothers nickname.
So I kindly asked her if I was aloud to use it, she said I could.
I thank her for allowing me to use it.
Comments are nice. :)