Status: On hiatus. Read profile for why it is.

Last Kiss Goodbye

You're A ***ing Idiot

“Brian, what the hell happened back there?” Matt asked, he sounded out of breath. Probably since he’s been chasing me back to the tour bus, but I was faster than him.

“Did you not see who was behind the door?” I flipped over and faced him. He was sitting on the floor in front of my bunk.

“Yes, what’s so important about her?” He gave me a confused look; he had no idea who I was talking about.

“You moron it was Sydney! She was there, and she has a kid!” I cried out, Matt’s eyes grew wide as if I had spoken to him in another language. Sydney had changed a lot since we broke up, but she changed for the better. I barely recognized her at the beach, so Matt not realizing it was her wasn’t a surprise.

“Come on, you need to go back to the bus, whether you’re bawling your eyes out or not. We’re going to figure out whose kid it is and why the fuck she’s dating Jacoby.” Matt said, pulling me out of the bunk. I refused to go, but he was stronger than me. I was fucked.

Matt still had my wrist locked in his fist, he refused to go. He knew if he did, I would run the other way. He’s a smart guy. We made our way back to the bus, and I fought as hard as I could to get away from his grasp but I couldn’t. I need to work out more. Matt opened the door to the bus, to see Sydney, Aly, Jacoby, and Alex stop their conversation.

“Brian?” Sydney looked at me, then at Aly. She should’ve realized that if Aly was here, I wouldn’t be far behind.

“You’re dating Jacoby?” She nodded “I want to know how you explain that kid though.”

“Can we go somewhere else to talk?” She requested. I agreed to go, and we sat outside the bus. It was pretty late, and we were playing at 9 o’clock. Other bands were on now. Papa Roach had already played, exactly why we were hanging out with Jacoby.

“So explain to me how Alex came about?”

“Well, I got pregnant six years ago—I didn’t find out until a month after we broke up. I couldn’t contact you at all because I had left my phone at your place. The only way I got in contact with you a few months ago was because I ran into your dad. He gave me your number,” She started sobbing “I lived at my parent’s house, and I finally had Alex. I didn’t know whose he was, yours or the other guy. I had one of your bandanas I accidently took before I left and used that to get DNA for the test. It showed that he was yours.”

“You’re telling me that for 7 years, I’ve had a son? Why didn’t you tell me at the beach? You know how bad I wanted a fucking son. Are you that stupid? Wait I can answer that myself; you’re a fucking idiot!” I was screaming at the top of my lungs now, and being a little overdramatic. Sydney only cried harder.

“I couldn’t help it, Brian! You stormed off before I could say anything. Alex always asks me who is father is and I always say ‘your father was the best father you could ever ask for, and I’m not sure you’ll ever meet him.’ I should really be telling how much of an asshole he is because he left too fast before I can explain he had a fun. Alex has seen photos of you before, he knows your music, and he loves it. Jacoby said he acted funny when he saw you, it’s because he couldn’t believe he was seeing his fucking hero. Now go away, Brian. Just go away. I want nothing to do with you, and I know you want nothing to do with me because I’m such an idiot!” She screamed through her cries.

I did as she said, and probably the stupidest thing I could do. I walked away once again from the one I loved, and now my son.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate writers block to no end.
How much do you hate me for doing this?