Please Understand Me When I’d Rather See You Dead

I Don’t Think You’ll Ever Want To Love Me

Addy looked down at her desk as the students rolled in one by one. It was after lunch and the only thought that was running through her mind was 'Brace yourself' over and over.
She took out her book Break Point and started reading hoping to distract herself. Until the book was immediately ripped from her hands.

"What the hell is this?" she inwardly groaned this is one of the many reasons why she hated going to school.

"Vic just please give me back my book" she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

He stared at her for a few moments and threw the book across the floor.

"There" he said harshly. He walked passed her.

Addy got up and got her book then put it away in her bag. Seventeen minutes into class and she felt something small hit her head. When she looked down it was a polo mint and then she felt some more being thrown at her. When the teacher went out of the room. Addy turned around and saw Vic pretending to mind his own business and then she felt another one.

"That's it" she mumbled.

She took the mostly empty coke bottle on her desk, turned around and threw it at Vic's head hitting him in the face.

"Ow shit! what the fuck Addy?!" he yelled being a bit over dramatic.

She turned back around with a big smile on her face. Addy was quite satisfied but worry soon followed. She pondered for the rest of the class what will Vic do to her but yet she felt satisfied that she won this battle.
After class she quickly got out of the classroom.

"What's with the smile?" her sister asked catching up with her.

"Finally got back at Vic today" she said replaying that moment over and over in her head

"Really? what did you do?" Ria was really curious

"Threw a coke bottle at his face" she said laughing a little bit.

"Holy crap" Ria was laughing pretty hard "He deserves something more blunt than a coke like a boot"

Addy turned around and saw Vic glaring at her pretty hard. She turned back around

"If he keeps glaring at me like that, I'm afraid my head might explode" for once in her life she wasn't mopey or anything.

"I'm glad to see you're happy, It's so refreshing to see you like this" Ria said patting Addy's head.

They both parted ways and unfortunately for Addy her next class was with Vic which made her a bit nervous.
She was the first one to arrive as usual in her health class and the teacher wasn't here which made her even more nervous. It was a small class and the rest usually arrive late. Addy bit her lip as her worst nightmare entered the room.
He dropped his stuff and went over to her. He got dangerously close to her face.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" he was a bitter bitch

"Someone who puts up with your shit" she said with venom dripping off each word

"In all honesty that was a bold move hitting me with that bottle" he smirked and moved over to her ear "You have some serious hell coming your way" he whispered sweetly into her ear causing to send chills down her spine.

She stood up and leaned a bit over her desk "Bring it on" she felt extremely confident.

Vic bit his lip and went back to his desk. He didn't say nothing after that.

'Brace for epic' was repeating in her head over and over

Vic on the other hand was nervous as well, he's worried that she has more tricks up her sleeve than he does.

They didn't argue or let alone speak to each for the rest of the day ever since health but they both were nervous.

Addy sat on the edge of her bed at home.

"Hey! guess what!" Ria yelled bursting in her room

Addy snapped out of her daze and looked up.

"Eric asked me to the dance tomorrow" she squealed.

"Thats great" Addy faked the excitement she couldn't care either way. She never in her entire went to a school dance.

"You're coming too" Ria smiled

"What? Why?! I don't want to be the third wheel" Addy groaned

"It will be an opportunity for you to make friends and even get a boyfriend" Ria winked and with that she exited the room.

Addy sprawled out on her bed "I don't wanna" she kept mumbling to herself

===============

Addy was in no mood to be messed with today. For some reason she can't figure out she always seem to be moody on the day of school dances.
She was alone at lunch just wandering around the school until she decided she was hungry.
She entered the cafeteria ignoring Vic and his pleas for attention while his friends laugh like the hyenas they are. After browsing the food they had she decided she didn't want to get food poisoning. As she was leaving the cafeteria, She fell on her side courtesy of Vic himself. She locked her rage away even though it was getting harder and harder. Addy decided to be the bigger person and ignore the laughter in the cafeteria and keep on walking out of the cafeteria.

Addy sighed and decided to go to her locker as soon as she got there she was pelted with plastic bottles. She couldn't really see because of all the bottles but the pelters looked like girls.

"You think it's funny to hit Vic with bottles" one girl screeched"
There was one factor Addy forgot, Vic's legion of fangirls

The verbal abuse continued

"Ugly bitch!" was along the lines of the abuse
and the next thing she knew she was showered with the contents of the bottles by the girls. As soon as they done their job they left laughing quiet satisfied with themselves.
Addy sat there by herself for awhile. A pair of feet stopped in front of her. She looked up to see none other than Vic himself.

"How low of you to get your girls to do your dirty work" she mumbled

"I didn't-"

"I hate you" she cut him off

"What"

"I hate you Vic Fuentes!, I hate you for the rest of my life, I don't want to ever speak to you again, Don't even bother anymore" she said harshly

For some reason those words cut Vic really deep. He looked back at all the things he done to her in the past and felt an extreme amount of regret. Even if it wasn't his fault this time

They didn't speak to each other for the rest of the day. No interaction whatsoever.

====================

The night of the dance finally arrived and Addy was in the shittiest mood imaginable. She was the only odd one out against the wall. Her sister on the other hand was dancing and having a good time. Addy decided to walk home alone.
She exited the gym and wandered down the halls. She felt a hand on her shoulder and quickly turned around.

"Hey" Vic said with his hand still on her shoulder

She only gave him a glare. She brushed off his hand and started to walk away.

"Addy I'm sorry" Vic said following her.

She stopped right in her tracks. Vic Fuentes? Apologizing?

He got closer to her

"For once it wasn't my doing" he said wrapping his arms around her "I am truly sorry for everything I did to you" he apologized tightening his arms.

"Why now? Why apologize now?" she asked as he let go of her.

"Because I realized something" he said as she was facing him

"What?" she crossed her arms.

Vic stroked her cheek and softly pressed his lips on hers.

"That I'm madly in love with you" he kissed her again.

She broke the kiss and lightly pushed him away and backed up.

"I'm sorry Vic" With that she left him there stunned. Addy knows one day she will regret this but for now it was a decision she felt was right.

Vic on the other hand literally felt his heart shatter. He knows he could never find another girl like her. He hopes that one day she will feel the same way he feels about her. All he has to do now is wait.

What will happen now was the thought on both of their minds
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequal? Maybe?
Comments will be loved