My Guardian Angel

Where Is She?

I called my sister's phone a million times, no answer. It just went to her voice mail. Where is she? I thought to myself. I decided to first call Damien. Maybe he knew that weirdo who was following me, maybe it was that guy. I don't know but once he answered I realized I was in tears. "Damien?" I asked. "What's wrong, Alexandra?" He asked me. "M...My sister. She's gone. Not picking...up...h...her p...phone." I said shakily through my tears. "OK. So Brianna hasn't been home and isn't picking up her phone?" He checked. "Y...Yeah." I told him. I heard a sigh on the other end. "Call the cops, I'll try to find everything out I can." He told me. "B...But I'm scared." I told him. "Don't be. I'll protect you. Nobody's going to touch you." He told me. I sighed. Good, I thought.

It has been about 15 minutes since I talked to Damien. I called the cops and told them about my sister. They said they'll start searching now because it's been more then 24 hours already. I can't believe I didn't notice she was gone. I'm so stupid. She hasn't been here for a while and I haven't noticed, she's probably dead by now. And its all my fault. There was a knock on the door that awoke me from my thoughts. I walked over and answered it. It was the cops.

They came inside and told me that my sister was found...but she wasn't alive. They said I would be put into a foster facility until they found relatives willing to take me in. That's when the thought came into my mind, I'm all alone now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked the chapter. Sorry it's short. I'll update soon!