My Guardian Angel

Explanations

Damien came into the room looking worried. “Yes, Xavier?” He asked his brother. “You need to explain to her. Now.” He said walking out of the room and shutting the door. “What was that all about? Explain what?” I asked. “Okay. Alexandra. You remember that man that was following you?” Damien asked me. “Yes.” I said. “Okay. Well do you remember when you were younger and walking home from school, you got hit by a car. You were in the hospital for weeks.” He said. “H...how did you know?” I asked. “I saved you, again.” He told me.

What? “Oh. Well what does that have to do with anything now?” I asked. “The man is a rival of my family. He killed my parents because they are unlike him. We made a deal with his family that we would not kill his father, their leader if they did not kill any of us anymore. So he’s been going after the closest things to us.” He told me. “Why don’t you get along?” I asked. “For as long as my ancestors have been alive we have always hated their people because they declared a war on us after we tried taking over their land. My great grandfather had an arranged marriage to a woman of their family but he betrayed them by getting engaged to another woman.” He told me.

“Well. What does this have to do with me?” I asked. “Well. Now they kill the closest things to us.” He told me. “What?” I asked. “Your sister was going to tell you on your next birthday. You and Max are arranged to be married.” He said. “What?!” I screamed before fainting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Sorry it's short! Another chapter will be up soon!!! XD