My Guardian Angel

What?

Victoria/Alexandra's POV
“When’s the wedding?” I asked. “Months.” Damien said quietly. What! “Will I get an engagement ring?” I asked. “Of course, but you are both only 15 right now. It is illegal to marry under 18.” Jake said. “So I’ll have to wait 3 years for the wedding?!” I asked, surprised. “No. Of course not. You’ll be married this year, after both of your birthdays.” Xavier said. “Well then in a few months, I’ll still only be 16.” I told them. “Yes. That is why we’re moving. We’ll move somewhere you can get married at 16 then you’ll get married and we’ll live there.” Jake said. “And it would be safer somewhere else because then we may be able to get away from the enemy tribe and Greg.” Xavier said.

“Who’s Greg?” I asked. “The man who has been following you and been after you.” Damien said quietly. “Oh.” I said. “So, Victoria. Do you like me?” Max asked randomly. “I don’t know you that well.” I said. I took a quick look at Damien out of the corner of my eye and could see envy in his eyes. Damien lifted his head and smiled. “What do you think of Victoria?” Damien asked Max. He shrugged. “She’s OK, I guess. I mean, she’s pretty plain Jane.” He said. Ouch, surprisingly, that hurt.

I got up from the table and ran up to my room. I slammed the bedroom door and jumped on my bed. I just lied there for a little while until someone came in. They walked over quietly, sat on my bed, pulled me onto their lap and I cried into their shoulder as they rubbed my back up and down.

“It’s OK. Max is a jerk.” Damien said quietly. I didn’t answer. I pulled away and looked at Damien. Then I heard someone clear their throat. I looked at the door and saw Max. “What do you want?” I asked. “First I want Damien to get his filthy hands off of my fiance, then I want to talk to Victoria. Alone.” Max said.

Damien quickly kissed me on my forehead and whispered, “Goodnight.” before sitting me on the bed and walking out of the room. Max shut the door and sat in a chair just watching me for a bit. “Victoria. Can I ask you something?” He said. “Go ahead.” I said. “Do you even like me?” He asked. “No.” I answered blankly. “Why not? I’m sorry for calling you plain, I was just jealous. I think you like Damien more then me.” He said. “I do.” I answered.

Damien’s POV
I kissed her. I thought to myself as I went to my room. I walked in and saw Xavier sitting on my bed. “Hey dude. What’s up?” I asked him. He looked at the ground. “I don’t know how to...” he started but I cut him off. “I kissed her! Only on the forehead though.” I told Xavier proudly. He grew silent and looked at me. “Damien. I have to tell you. She told me she doesn’t...like you.” Xavier told me. My expression dropped. “What?” I asked. “I asked her and she said no. I’m sorry, Damien.” Xavier said getting up and walking out of the room.

It can’t be. She even told me she loved me! She said she wanted to marry me. She told me herself. Was she lying? No, it can’t be! Maybe she thought he meant Max. I have to figure it out. I thought to myself. I ran to Victoria’s room. I saw Max leaving so I hid. Once he was in his room I ran and opened her door but she was already fast asleep.

I went to Xavier’s room. “Xavier. Get up.” I said shaking him. He moved around and sat up. “What?” he asked. I looked at him. “What did you ask Victoria? The exact words?” I asked him. He looked at me, confused. “What did you ask her?” I asked again, angrily. “I asked, ‘do you like my brother?’” he told me. “What? How does that do anything for me?! She probably thinks you meant Max you idiot!” I screamed at him. He thought for a second and said, “True. Well just keep your hopes up then, bud.” I shook my head. “Well I have nothing to worry about. She told me a few days ago that she wants to marry me and not Max.” I told him. His eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped open. “She did?” he asked surprised. “Yeah.” I answered trying to sound cool. He laughed. “Good job, little bro. She likes you, you’re in. Maybe we can do something...we can figure something out...try something.” he said. I smiled. “Thanks.” I said. Then he hit me with a pillow and said, “Now let me sleep!” and as I was leaving he said “You’re welcome.” before I shut the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter! Hope you liked it. Tell me what you think with comments/messages!!! XD IDEAS ARE VERY APPRECIATED!!!

thanks,
*cRaZyKaTiE*