My Guardian Angel

Confessions

Alexandra's Point of View

Max didn’t seem surprised by my answer at all. It seemed like he was expecting it. “I guessed that, but you’ll just have to learn to love me because there’s no way out of marrying me. You can’t marry Damien, Victoria.” He said sighing, standing up and walking out of my room while turning off my light and closing the door so a ray of light shines in.

I woke up the next morning. The day had passed so quickly, I thought to myself. I stood up and got changed. I put on shorts and a tank top. I put my hair into a bun not caring what it looked like. I didn’t care what I looked like at all anymore. There’s not reason to, I don’t have to impress the one I love because I can’t have him.

This is going to be h*ll. Max isn’t all that nice of a person. I don’t know why, but he seems like he acts tougher and better then the others. He’s the youngest, but he acts like he’s the oldest and strongest. I doubt that.

My door opened just as I sat on my bed to put on some socks and tennis shoes. “Good morning, my lovely wife to be.” Max said walking in my room. “Don’t ever just walk in my room. What if I was changing?” I asked furious. “All the better for me.” Max said disgustingly. “You pig.” I said. “I try. Now do not speak to me like that you ungrateful little...” Max started but stopped when he felt someone’s hand on his shoulder.

“Max. Leave. Now.” Xavier said. Max did as told but left mumbling something. “What is his problem?!” I asked kind of screaming once Xavier shut my door. “He is the prince. The next to become king so he thinks he’s better then the rest of us. It’s been the same ever since father and mother passed. He treats us and everyone like crap and like we’re all his slaves. I feel horrible for when he takes the thrown, the whole place will have to suffer.” Xavier said. “Yeah.” Was all I answered. He sat in a chair and just looked at me.

“Xavier. Why do you always just ask me random questions and randomly come into my room?” I asked. He looked confused. “Because I know your secret.” He said. “And I feel close to you, you remind me of...” He started but immediately stopped. “Who?” I asked. He stared at me, his eyes full of sorrow and regret. They turned an ice blue. “Violet.” He whispered quietly. “What happened to her?” I asked. He looked at me his eyes changed red like fire. “You have no right to know!” He screamed.

Xavier continued to yell and get angry. He stood and started to walk towards me, I felt like he was going to hurt me. “Xavier.” I said but he continued to come near. He slapped me. My face burned. I put my hand to my face. He continued to hit me with all of his strength. He picked me up and threw me to the ground. My back instantly froze up. I couldn’t move. I began to think I was dead. I closed my eyes tight so I couldn’t see Xavier. Why was he acting this way? What happened that was this bad?

I opened my eyes slowly when I didn’t hear Xavier anymore. I looked over to the corner when I heard a gasp of breath. Xavier had his face in his hands and he was...he was crying. “Xavier.” I said once more. He looked over at me. His face was red. He looked shocked at the sight of me. “I thought I. I thought I killed you. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” He said.

“Xavier. It’s OK. I’m fine. I’m alive.” I said crawling over to him. A pain shot up my spine and I drew in a quick shot of air. It hurt so bad but I had to help Xavier. I couldn’t stand to seem him like this and I only met him what, yesterday maybe? He already made such an impact on me that I felt like he was an older brother. I hugged him hard once I got to him. He sat there, unsure of what to do. “Xavier. Who is she?” I asked.”Violet,” He said again so quietly I barely heard. It sounded as if just mentioning her name was tearing him apart from the inside. I wanted to help so bad.

“What was she to you?” I asked. “My...My sister.” He said. Then it hit me. Violet. My old best friend Violet. I knew exactly why he was upset. He looked at me, as if he was about to die and this would be his last words. His face was pale, his eyes red and sore, “She’s gone.” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. Hope this helps?! Comment and subscribe please!