My Guardian Angel

What's Going On?

I woke up in a hospital room. I tried to sit up, but couldn't because of everything that was attached to me. "What's going on?" I asked, suddenly confused. A woman came into view. "Oh, you're awake. Thank god! Doctor!" She screamed. She must be a nurse. A doctor walked into the room. "You're finally awake!" She said to me. She was the doctor, I guessed. "Um, yes. Could you please tell me what's going on?" I asked her. Her cheerful smile was quickly gone. "Well. You broke your ankle. A young man around your age carried you in here late on Friday night. We told him he could stay with you but he refused and said he'd be back to see how you were doing another time." She told me. Now I remember what happened! "Doctor? Do you remember the boy's name?" I asked. "He said he'd rather be unknown." She told me. Great. Now I'll never know who saved me last night. The other question stuck in my mind was, who was chasing me...and why?

I had so much to ask but I didn't know where to start. "How long have I been here?" I asked. She looked taken back by my sudden question. "Almost a full 24 hour day." She told me. What?! "When can I leave?" I continued. "Sometime today. Probably later because we need to make sure everything is fine still & we need to show you about your medicine you need to take and your crutches you'll have." She said. Ugh! I want to leave! "OK. Thank you." I said to her as she walked out of my room.

Not to long after, my sister, Brianna walked in with a huge smile on her face. "Lexi! You're awake!" She screamed happily. "Yep!" I said with a smile. Brianna is my mother, sister & best friend. She's now 25 years old but she still acts as if she was a 16 year old girl; always getting excited to drive somewhere, going out on dates all the time, talking about boys 24/7, going shopping & having sleepover like nights with me and my friends, or just me and her. My mother and father died when I was 10 years old, and Brianna was 20. When I got put up for adoption, Brianna happily adopted me because of the fact she was a legal adult, she inherited all of my parents money (they were billionaires) and because she loved me dearly. Ever since, I've been the daughter she's always wanted.

She stayed with me the whole time I was in the hospital. She told me that she came right when she heard I was in the hospital. "Bree, did the hospital call and tell you I was here?" I asked her. She got a worried look on her face. "No. Some boy called from your phone and told me to come to the hospital because you were hurt. I asked who it was and he said it wasn't important." She told me. "Did you see who the boy was?" I asked. "No. By the time I got here he was gone. The nurses said the boy doesn't know you because he couldn't give any information as to who you are." She said. So, who is he?
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't got any comments or readers yet but I decided to add another chapter so more people would see the story and get into it. If you wanna tell me ideas message me!!!