Abandoned and Confused

Joe Jonas is on tour with his brother's and family. He should be happier than ever right? Not quite. Ever since he found a couple hundred websites proclaiming how terrible he is, he hasn't been right. Joe's depression does not go over well with his brothers. In a drunken state they beat him and leave him for dead in an inconspicuous little town, in front of a lone house.

Sage Mason was home alone for the first night of her parent's trip. They were going on a "grande tour of the world" and would be gone for a year. She had access to all of their bank accounts and her parents were going to be paying the bills/taxes/mortgage from their trip. Being eighteen and home alone for a year...she was excited to say the least. But on that first night she hears yelling in front of her house and sees a huge bus pulling away into the night. At the end of her driveway is none other than Joe Jonas, unconscious and bleeding.

What will happen if/when Joe wakes up? Will Kevin show remorse for what he did? Or will they move on with their lives as if Joe's possible death was an accident

A/N: i don't own the Jonas Brother's or their family. I only own the fictitious characters my brain comes up with randomly.