Abandoned and Confused

Awake

Sage’s POV

What do I do? What should I say?

“Hi…are you okay?” God I hope he knows that I didn’t kidnap him or something.

“Uh, I guess so,” Good so far, “What’s going on? Who are you?” This is good he seems alert at least, no brain damage.

“Um, I’m Sage, Sage Mason. I found you at the end of my driveway last night, your tour bus was pulling away.”

“Tour bus?” He seemed confused. This wasn’t good.

“Yeah…don’t you know who you are?”

His face paled. “No,” he whispered so quietly I barely heard him.

Should I tell him the truth? I know that he has been going through a depression and I know that something is going on with his family. What if it were them that did this to him?

“Uh…well your name is Joe and your family is away for a while. They are touring the country. You can stay with me for a while if you’d like.” I don’t know what else to do.

“Um sure, I guess, since you’re the only person I know. Do you know my family? Who are they?”

“Well they are really musical, but I don’t know them personally, and they are really religious. I’m not sure what your last name is.” Why am I lying?

“Oh okay. Do you know anything about me?”

“Uh…sort of. I know you like to sing and have fun, and you’re a really goofy person.”

“Okay… What happened to me?”

“I’m not to sure. I heard yelling and then I rushed to the end of my driveway where you were lying, all bloodied and bruised. By the way you probably have a broken rib or two and maybe a concussion.”

“Wait, you said the bus was pulling away. Do you think my family did this to me?” He asked in horror.

“I honestly don’t know. I don’t know why they would or even if they are that type of people.” Sure I have my suspicions but I don’t have proof. Why hurt him more?

“Okay, I hope they aren’t the type of people that would do that to someone.” He stated with a sad smile on his face.

“So…” I paused. How was this supposed to work? “I don’t know you and you are obviously confused and probably have amnesia so…do you want to stay here until you remember or are feeling okay enough?”

“I guess I don’t really have another option.” He stated rather glumly. I would too if I was in his position.

Anyone would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter!!
**Gives cyber cookies**
I already have 3 subscribers! You people are awesome... **tear**