Sequel: This Is Primetime

This Is Not an After School Special

Image

Josh Ramsay is a troubled, yet abnormally lighthearted senior. He repeatedly catches the attention of Becky, an average sophomore, with nothing special at all to offer, in her opinion. People only know her name because she's best friends with Matt Webb, who is one of the school's biggest heartthrobs.

When Becky finally catches Josh's eye, she starts to get pulled into his world. She finds out everything that makes him the way that he is, but she doesn't realise that she's becoming too entangled in his life to continue leading her own. Soon Matt is trying to rescue his friend, but he doesn't know how to pull her out of the relationship that she's wanted so badly for so long. And Josh suddenly has too much going on to notice that all of this is happening right before his eyes.

Title credit: Primetime by Marianas Trench
Disclaimer: I do not own any members of Marianas Trench, etc etc. This story is fiction, though certain elements are based on Josh and Matt's high school experience as they have described it.
Mike and Ian are not in this story. Not because they're not amazing or anything like that, but simply because they didn't go to high school with Matt and Josh.