Just another high school romance. This can't be good...

This was my very first story I ever wrote. So yeah… it’s pretty… not so good. But pretty much everything that happens in it is based off of my ex and me. To put it simply… I was with a guy for four years, he moved away after three of them to another state, but we stayed together for the last year, and last May, a year ago, when I was going to move in with him he LEFT me at the airport. So…we’re not together anymore, and I do hold a very deep dislike of him, but I hate not finishing a story, so! I’m going to post what I have written so far on here, and then try to write an ending for it. Because back when I started to write this the whole arranged marriage thing was pretty popular. My ex and I did NOT have an arranged marriage, but everything else is truth. So like it or not, I’m posting it. So it’s about a girl having to get married to a big jerk. Very cliché, very overdone I know… But hey, some people can’t get enough of stories like this. I used to be one of them…

My ex was a terrible, manipulative, over possesive, over protective, egotistical jerk, and that's being nice... He made my life Hell, but because I thought I was so in love with him I never left... I make him out to be WAY nicer than he actually was in this story... So a warning to girls... If a guy treats you badly, then no matter how much you love him LEAVE because it's never worth it...