Unreachable Love

Chapter I

‘Love Never Ends’

I sigh and lay back on my pillows. It must be true because it’s in the bible. So that’s what I want. I want to be loved by a guy and for him to actually love me. Like when he looks at another girl, all he can see is my face. He gets the door for me and holds my books. He’s charming to everyone and goes to church. He’s a Christian, like me. He’s got blonde hair and blue eyes. He outshines me in every way. But we’re perfect together. And inseparable.

God doesn’t want me to settle for the first guy I meet. He wants me to find my soul mate out there. He wants me to be picky about my guys so I can find the right one. So that’s what I’ll do. I have to make sure he’s the right one before I fall too hard.

Too bad I’m not noticed by anyone. Even if I do find the perfect guy, he won’t ever even see me or know I exist.

I knock came at my door. “Hey, Bell, you in there?”

“Yeah, Ma. What do you need?” I asked sitting up in bed.

“They’re doing a play at the church for Easter. Would you like to take part?”

I hesitated. “Is it mostly for smaller children or kids my age?”

“Kids your age, I’m pretty sure.”

“Okay. I’ll do it.”

“Okay. The auditions are this Friday after school. You can just walk to church from there.”

“Alright.”

What I didn’t know, what that this is how I got to where I am now.



“Alright, everyone. Come on. Stop with the chit chat and let’s get a move on!” Mrs. Loomis yelled to the group of teenagers.

Everyone gathered around Mrs. Loomis and became silent. Which this really surprised me.

“Okay. This year since it is a bunch of big old teens doing the Easter play we will hip it up a bit.” I raised my eyebrow at her non-cool word. “This play will have nothing to do with Easter, as some of you have assumed. It’s just a regular play that we will perform.

“It’s a love story. It was also written by our own Belinda Dipman.”Everyone started looking around for this ‘Belinda’ Mrs. Loomis noticed. “Guys, this is Belinda. Bell, why don’t you tell them the rest of the plot.”

“Okay.” I said a little quietly and shyly. “It’s a story about this girl, Ivy.” I said raising my voice. “She goes through heartbreak after heartbreak. Never finding the right guy. Six heartbreaks actually. But then one day she runs into the guy of her dreams. She doesn’t know it. They become best friends but later on there’s a connection. And Ivy figures out she’s falling for the guy.

“In between, it talks about each one of the guys Ivy fell for. Each having a story of its own.”

“What’s it called?” one curious girl in the back asked.

“It’s called ‘The Seventh Try’
♠ ♠ ♠
The Seventh Try is actually bases on the story that I wrote.