Shattered Glass

Her Prince Charming and His Someone Special

Their conversation only lasted about 30 seconds. Much longer than most of the conversations they share.

I would like so much to say : They belong together. Why don't they see that they're perfect for each other.

But I can't.

I would be lying if I did.

They are the oddest couple alive if you picture them together.

Every single one of their conversations are jam-packed with long awkward silences. Their longest conversation lasted almost a full three minutes.

He's popular, smart and talented.

She's only got three close friends but she's the best-est friend anyone could ask for, straight-A student and probably one of the most artistic people you will ever meet.

He's run out of excuses to use to get out of going to the countless parties he's invited to.

She's invited to a total of about eight parties a year, at least three of them out of sympathy and spends her Friday nights reading and watching movies.

He poses in front of cameras and tries to squeeze into every shot he can.

She ruins every picture she takes because her hand covers the lens.

He's been named sexiest in class and he agrees.

She tries to avoid every mirror she walks past so she doesn't have to see her own reflection.

He's sadistic and his favourite parts of a show is when they zoom in on the murderer battering the life out of his victim. Same with her.

Her idea of humour is the bunch of old comedies they don't show on TV anymore and regular old sarcasm. Same with him.

She's never been loved. He has.

Her heart's never been broken. Neither has his.

She's never broken someone's heart before. He has.

His friends go to him for advice and her friends go to her for advice.

She finds herself sneaking glances of him in class when she tries so hard to restrain herself from doing so or else to make it unnoticeable.

He finds himself accidentaly looking in her direction during class for no apparent reason or when she laughs out way too loudly in class or when she breaks the pin-drop silence in the room during an important test.

She dreams of her prince charming.

He dreams of his someone special.

Are they meant for each other?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
Quick filler!
PLEASE READ & COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!
You have NO idea how sad i am cos this story only has 2 readers....im tearing up seriously...haha! nah!
READ > COMMENT > SUBSCRIBEEE!!!!!
xox