Status: the next update will be soon since i am now on spring break and don't have anything else to do

Everybody's Fool

the start

I am now 17 years old, a regular girl, well, except for the evil step mother and stepsisters and being totally invisible at school but other then that I'm a regular. . . sort of. I attend Bridge Way High School, I'm a Junior there but Carol is a sophomore and so is Nick, they're both dating which is how I became friends with Nick, I tend to be shy but not always just on certain times and I sometimes have sort of an attitude especially in the morning.
"Kimberly, Kimberly!" My evil stepmother, Nina, yelled from the intercom. Nina had installed it in my room. You know how some people have alarm clocks, well I don't instead I have Nina. "Get up and go make us breakfast! You good for nothing little brat!"
I groaned as I pressed the button for the intercom, "I'll be there in a minute," I replied.
"Well, hurry up!" Nina yelled back.
I got up from my bed and walked towards my bathroom. I turned on the hot water then stripped of my pajamas and walked into the shower. I applied some strawberry shampoo, my favorite, then some strawberry conditioner, once I was done with that I wash my whole body and shaved my legs. When I was done, I stepped out the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I looked at myself in my mirror and started blow drying my dark brown medium length hair, I walked towards my small closest and pick out a red winged cross t-shirt, a pair of ripped knee skinny jean and my black high top converse. I put them on then I applied some red eyeshadow and black eyeliner, I put on my black high top converse, grabbed my black Invader Zim messenger bag, my Twilight jacket, my iPod, cellphone and walked out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen so I could get breakfast ready for my evil stepmother and stepsisters.
Did you expect me to be sleeping in the basement or the attic? Well, if you guessed any of those things then your wrong, I sleep in a regular room, which happens to be the smallest room in the house but at least I got my own shower, only because Nina didn't want my 'nasty germs' on anyone else's shower.
My room is painted red, silver and black strips on the walls, I have soft dark blood red bed comforters with three black pillows, a bed side lamp table, a small t.v with cable that is located in front of my bed sitting on top of my dresser, a silver desk with a plain black laptop at the far corner of my room and two bookshelves that are full with my favorite books and mangas, and a small shelves filled with my favorite movies hanging next to my t.v.
When I got into the kitchen, I placed my bag on the kitchen counter and walked towards the refrigerator taking out bacon, eggs, and orange juice and started making bacon and eggs, for Nina, Brittany and Bianca, my evil step sisters. The bacon and eggs were done and set on the table with some orange juice when Nina, Brittany and Bianca walked into the kitchen.
"Breakfast is ready," I announced placing the dirty dishes in the sink for I could wash them later.
"Finally," Nina said. Nina was wearing a gray, one shoulder strap party shirt, boot cut jeans, a pair of gold wedges, gold earrings, bracelets on her right wrists, a gold chain necklaces, brown and gold eyeshadow, lipstick, silver eyeliner, Nina was carrying a gray handbag as she sat down on the end on the dining table. Nina always seems to make herself look younger, so she would wear teen clothes, a lot of make up, go out on wild parties and sometimes get face lifts.
"Yeah," Brittany said taking a seat on the right side of Nina, putting down her cell phone. Brittany was wearing sequin silver tank top with a dark blue dressy top, a light blue mini skirt and a pair of high heel blue boots. She was wearing silver glitter eyeshadow and blue eyeliner, Brittany was carrying a blue glitter shoulder bag while texting on her phone.
"Yeah, we were like starving," Bianca said taking a seat next to Brittany. Bianca was wearing a white tank top with pucker pink mini skirt, a pair of pink wedges sandals. Bianca was wearing pink eyeshadow, glitter eyeliner, silver bracelets on each of her wrists, a pink heart necklace with matching earrings. Bianca was carrying a pink designer handbag.
Brittany and Bianca are the second and third most popular girls at Bridge Way High School. Brittany came down with nothing but blue and Bianca in pink.
I think my eyes may fall out of their sockets, I thought as I grabbed an apple from the bowl of fruit.
You know how sometimes twins have different personalities, well, Brittany and Bianca don't, they're exactly the same except they tend to fight with each other for the stupidest things, like with clothes, accessories, shoes things like that. Brittany is 3 minutes older than Bianca.
"Hey, Nina, I was wondering if i could go over to Nick's house today?" I asked her.
"Yea, sure whatever," Nina said as she text ed on her phone.
"You actually have friends, maid?" Brittany asked me.
"Yes, Brittany, I do," I told her.
"Wow, shocker, the maid actually has friends," Bianca said.
Brittany and Bianca both call me maid just to get me annoyed. Katie calls me maid too but only at school just so she can embarrass me.
"Whatever, I'm leaving," I said throwing away the apple and grabbing my bag, cellphone and pod and headed out of the door and next door.
Carol lives next door to me; we always go to each others houses. Carol wants to be a famous fashion designer and a drummer, she's a killer drummer, and I want to be a artist or a singer but mostly a singer, nobody knows I want to be a singer except for Carol and Nick. I walked up to her door and knocked, she opens the door and greets me.
"Hey, Kim," Carol greeted me. "Let me just get my things then we can leave."
One minute later Carol came out with her bag and pod. Carol was wearing a Gothic shirt with a punk skirt, her purple striped kitty ears jacket, with fingerless gloves, and a pair of boots. Her hair had a fake red and black strip extensions, she was carrying her messenger bag around her shoulders, she was wearing lightening earrings with a matching necklace, some red glitter eyeliner and glitter silver eyeshadow.
When we pasted my drive way, Brittany and Bianca got in their car.
Brittany and Bianca had a red jaguar xkr convertible. Bianca didn't get her license so Brittany does all of the driving. Nina said I would have to use my own money to be able to buy my own car but that's not going to happen since I'm saving my money for college so I can get out of this hell whole.
"Later, Losers," Brittany and Bianca said in unison as they drove away.
"Sluts!" Carol yelled at them.
I laughed at her when she said that to them.
The school was about half mile away from where we lived so Carol and I just talked on our way to school about random things. Carol said she won't get a car until she raises her grades up but the car is going to be used. Carol didn't care just as long as she got a car.
When we arrived at the school, Carol and I walked towards our favorite spot, a table under a tree where the sunlight hardly ever appears, where Nick was sitting at listen to his iphone. Nick was wearing FAMOUS t-shirt, a pair of Levis, and black all star converse. Nick and I love to fight with each other but we fake it, we only do it for fun.
"Hey, Nick," I greeted him as I took a sit on the metal bench.
"Hey, Nick," Carol greeted to him as she gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat down next to him.
"Hey, guys, what's up?" Nick greeted.
"The sky," Carol answered casually.
"Oh, you know same old same old," I said while listening to Zombie by The Cranberries
"When are you going to leave that hell hole of yours you call your home?" Nick asked me.
"I told you already not until I graduated high school and go off to Mantanntan school of performing arts, that's why I'm taking extra classes so I can gradated early," I reminded him.
"Oh right, I forgot," Nick said laughing a bit.
"Yea and when I become a famous fashion designer or rocking drummer for a band, we'll go shopping on the weekends," Carol added. I laughed. "And with you to, Nick."
"Nick, I have a question to ask you?" I asked him changing the subject.
"Shoot," Nick said facing me.
"How come Kevin and you are all nice and sweet but Joe is just little bit the opposite?" I questioned him.
Kevin is Joe and Nick's older brother he doesn't go to Bridge Way because he just graduated last year.
"Oh, that's easy. Actually Joe is different when he's at home but when he's at school he acts this way because he really likes to be popular so that's why he acts like a dumb ass and a jerk, I just think it's stupid," Nick explained. "Why do you ask?"
"Its just that its been bothering me for a while, it sometimes gets on my nerves," I answered simply. " Gosh, I hate Joe."
"But wait, Kim, I thought you like -" Carol questioned me and covered Carol's mouth before she could say anything else because Nick didn't know I like Joe.
"You like Joe!" Nick exclaimed. I used my other hand to cover his mouth.
"Will you guys shut up before someone hears you," I told them. They both nodded. I pull my hands away from their mouths.
"Why do you even like. . . you know who?" Nick asked me not saying Joe's name.
"I don't know, its just that the first day when he came into my class and my eyes landed on him, I just instantly fell for him," I answered in a small voice. "It was suppose to be a secret." I glared at Carol but she just looked away from me not meeting my eyes.
The bell had rung so Carol, Nick and I walked towards our lockers, our lockers are right next to each others.
I was still listening to my iPod while I got my things for English and Carol had put hers away, Nick was just waiting for Carol since they both had all of their classes together.
Carol and Nick are both sophomores and I'm a junior so we don't have any classes together except for lunch.
"Later, Kim, we'll see you at lunch," Carol said as she left with Nick.
"Later, guys" I said closing my locker and headed off to my English class.
Since, I didn't know anyone in my English class I pretty much just stay quiet, I pretty much stay quiet in all of my classes since I don't know anyone, I always sit at the very back of the class so no one could see me not even the teacher, you could say I'm completely invisible at some moments but only when I want to be.
I had to put my iPod away so Mrs. Gonzalez wouldn't take it away from me. The final bell rang and everyone walked in and you've guessed it The Populars are in my class.
The Populars are pretty much the people that think are better then everybody else, richer, plastics, they must have everything and everyones attention, some of them have good grades and think they are just perfect but there is this one guy I have a crush on and his name is Joesph Adams Jonas a.k.a Joe Jonas.
Joe is an awesome guy, even though he's never noticed me. He was wearing a Abercrombie & Fitcb rolled up plaid shirt, a pair of jeans and all star converse. He has long dark brown hair that stops above his shoulders and is ironed, brown eyes, nice features, a hot body, the cutest smile I've ever seen, a jock but unfortunately he's dating the most popular girl in school, Katie Watson. She is the most snobbiest, spoiled, prettiest, richest girl in the whole school and the head cheerleader but I just like to think of her as the sluttiest in the whole school because she has slept with almost every guy in the whole school but that was in middle school when she wasn't dating Joe now all she does is flirt with guys behind Joe's back. I just don't see what Joe sees in her. Katie also hates my guts for no apparent reason, every chance she gets she tries to embarrass me to see if I would cry or something I still don't understand why she hates me.
Mrs. Gonzalez had walked into the class wearing blue jeans, a plain blue t-shirt, her light chocolate brown hair up in a bun, and sandals.
"Okay class, today I want to make a seating arrangement since there is always talking in a certain group," Mrs. Gonzalez said as she was looking at the Populars, who just ignored her. "So, everyone stand up and walk to the front of the class."
Everyone started groaning. I was just minding my own business drawing in my sketchbook but they still did what they were told.
Mrs. Gonzalez walked to the first row and said, "Okay, Katie you sit up front, Luke you'll sit in back of her." Luke did what he was told and sat down on his new seat. Luke was this nerdy looking guy with a plaid shirt tucked in his light brown suspender pants, slick back hair, glasses that have tape in the middle and a lot of freckles on his face.
"But Mrs. Gonzalez, I don't do well if I sit up front or if a geek is near me," Katie whined as she chewed on some gum and twirling a blond strand of her hair in her finger. Katie was wearing a purple lace cami, a pair of demi shirts, silver sandals, purple teardrop earrings, a rhinestone necklace and a violet handbag.
Gosh, she gets so annoying, I thought as I rolled my eyes at her.
"No whining, Katie, now go to your seat," Mrs. Gonzalez demanded. "You need to sit up front for you can pay more attention especially if you want to pass my class."
"But-"
"Sit," Mrs. Gonzalez interrupted her.
"But, Mrs.-"
"No, buts," Mrs. Gonzalez interrupted her again.
"But-"
I started to get really annoyed by Katie now, my hands were curled up into fists.
Maybe if I punch that little mouth of hers, it'll make her shut up for once? I wondered.
"Gosh, just take your seat for I could stop hearing that annoying, ugly little voice of yours, already," I snapped at her.
Everyone turned around to stare at me shocked, probably because this was the first time they ever heard me say something.
"What?" I snapped at them. "She was getting really annoying with that stupid voice of hers, I just wanted her to stop talking for once in her life." Once I stopped talking, I turned my head so I could be facing away from them.
"Well, fine," Katie scoffed in a snobby voice.
"Thank you," Mrs. Gonzalez said giving me a smile.
I didn't say anything else, I just started staring off into space.
Mrs. Gonzalez continued on with the seating.
It's been 10 minutes and Mrs. Gonzalez was nearly done, she just needed three more people to go including me, Joe and a boy named Darren. Since the seating arrangement was by boy, girl, Mrs. Gonzalez had to put me in the last row second to the last seat and then Joe in the back of me.
Mrs. Gonzalez walked up to the front of the class and started a lesson. I didn't bother paying any attention to it, I just felt like drawing and being off in my own little world. You probably think I'm failing all of my classes but I'm actually passing all of my classes with straight A's.
The bell finally rang and Mrs. Gonzalez let us out. I grabbed my books and walked out but not before Katie tripped me making me fall and causing everybody to laugh at me, except Joe. Joe just stared at me, I looked up to meet his eyes and saw that he felt sorry for me, he was about to help me with my things until Katie called him.
"Yeah, I'm coming," Joe called back before he walked away he gave me one last look, I just rolled my eyes at him and started picking up my things.
I'm still questioning myself on why I even like Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 1
yea I know it's lame but the second chapter will get better. . .I hope
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND COMMENT! PLZ
P.S.
Check out my other stories
this is what Kimberly is wearing
this is what nina is wearing
this is what Brittany is wearing
this is what Bianca is wearing
Carol's clothes
Nick's clothes
Joe's clothes
Katie's clothes
Brittany's and Bianca's car
I EDITED this story a bit