Status: the next update will be soon since i am now on spring break and don't have anything else to do

Everybody's Fool

Decode

Gosh, how I hate this so much, I thought as I walked towards my homeroom class.
"Hey, Kimberly!" Someone yelled. I turned around and saw Nick and Carol heading towards me.
"What's up?" I said once they reached me.
"I'm going to tell you a secret but you can't tell anyone about it," Nick whispered to me.
"What is it?" I questioned him.
"Hi," Carol answered for him as she laughed.
I slapped Carol upright the head making her stop laughing giving me a glare which caused me to laugh at her.
"What were you saying Nick?" I asked him avoiding Carol's 'menacing glare' at me.
"Carol, pretty much said it all for me," Nick laughed and Carol joining in with him.
"Ha ha, very funny," I sarcastically said, slapping Nick upright the head. That was when the final bell rang.
"Ow," Nick whined. "You big meanie."
Nick can sometimes act like a big baby.
"Aw, did the big meanie hurt you?" Carol said in a baby voice comforting Nick. Nick nodded giving Carol a sad face.
"Baby," I commented trying not to laugh at him.
"Am not," Nick disagreed.
"Sure you are," I laughed. "You act like a baby, you talk like a baby, and blah, blah, blah," I told him as I laughed that was when the bell rang but I didn't care I was too much fun right now.
"Hey, I don't act like that," Nick disagreed sounding his regular self.
"Aw, Nick that's what makes you seem so cute," Carol said giving him a kiss on the lips.
"Get a room," I commented.
"Whose the baby now?" Nick said giving me a smirk.
"Still you," I countered back. Nick's smirk faded.
Nick and I are always fighting with each other like this, it's fun messing with Nick. He’s like a younger brother I never had.
"OK, before you guys do anything else with each other," Carol said stopping us from going any further. "Nick, are we still on for your house?"
"Yeah, but bad news," Nick said. "I have to give Joe a ride too."
"Why, doesn't he ride with-" I checked my watch before going any further and saw I was 7 minutes late fore homeroom. "Shit, guys I have to go or else I get a detention."
"OK, bye," Nick and Carol said as I made my way to homeroom.
Nick and Carol don't have to worry about being late for their class since they have a free period. And I know what your thinking and that's not what they do for their free period, Nick wears a purity ring and so does Carol they just hang out around the school.

Once I walked into my class, the teacher, Mrs. Norman, wasn't there, but for being late I got stuck sitting next to Joe since there weren't anymore seats left.
Since Mrs. Norman wasn't here yet, the door from next door was open, guessing the teacher from next door was keeping an eye on us or something.
I was getting really bored so I got out my song book, a place where I write down all of my songs I can think of.
I started thinking of words first and when I get home I would start the music, if I get the chance since I am always cleaning for the evil stepmother and stepsisters.
Finally, after 20 minutes of song writing, I've finally came up with something but I have the feeling as if someone was stairing at me. I looked up from my journal and looked around the classroom but I didn't see anyone starring at me.
Must have been my imagination or something, I thought looking over my sheet in the journal that had the new song in it, the song was covered in scribbles and ideas but that's how all of the song look like I just never have the time to type them on my computer because of all the chores.

DECODE

How can I decide what's right?
When you're clouding up my mind
Can't win your losing fight all the time
Not gonna ever own what's mine
When you're always taking sides
You wont take away my pride
No not this time
Not this time

How did we get here?
I use to know you so well
How did we get here?
Well, I think I know

The truth is hiding in your eyes
And its hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood,
But you think that I can't see
What kind of man that you are
If you're a man at all
Well, I will figure this one out on my own
(I'm screaming "I love you so..." But my thoughts you can't decode)

How did we get here?
I use to know you so well
How did we get here?
Well, I think I know

Do you see what we've done?
We're gonna make such fools of ourselves
Do you see what we've done?
We're gonna make such fools of ourselves

How did we get here?
I use to know you so well
How did we get here?
Well, I use to know you so well

I think I know
I think I know
There is something that I see in you
It might kill me I want it to be true


Not bad, I told myself in my head, but I still like another song I wrote the best. I wrote it when I first saw Joe and thought he was a nice guy until he joined the populars but Nick told me that Joe is really nice and sweet when he's not in school, the song I wrote about him is called -.
I stopped talking to myself when the bell rang the next class.
Now why do i even like Joe when he's a follower instead of being himself, I asked myself as I grabbed my things and headed to my next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would just like to point out that the song Decode is not mine i'm just using for the story probably in some stories there is going to be different songs.
I know this is a boring chapter but I think it will get better as the stories go on or something.
Rate/Subscribe and give me some helpful hints on how to make the chapters better as the stories go on.