Status: the next update will be soon since i am now on spring break and don't have anything else to do

Everybody's Fool

Art Class

Did you get the urge to just punch someone that was getting on your last nerve? That's how I feel whenever Katie is annoying or talking about things that people don't even care about or when she tries to embarrass me in front of people.
Today, in 5th period, I was art class, we had to do a painting of whatever made us feel happy. I drew my parents and friends, of course. Ms. Wight had to go over to the next class for some reason. While I was painting. Across the room, the populars were laughing about something. I didn't care but all of that laughing, especially from the girls, were getting on my nerves already. Katie stood up from her stool with a blue paint can in her arm, heading towards me. I just ignored whatever she was going to do.
"Kimberly, can I ask you a question?" Katie asked me.
"Only if it gets you out of my face," I told her not looking at her still working on the painting
"Well, I was wonder-" Katie was cut off when someone pushed her from behind and before I knew it I was covered in blue paint. Everyone started laughing at me. There was blue paint in my hair, face, clothes, and arms.
"Told you it would work," one of Katie's friends commented.
"This was so worth it," Katie said high fiving the girl.
I was ready to give Katie a huge punch right into her fake nose but Ms. Wight had walked in the room. If I would to punch Katie in the face now with the teacher watching it would not look good for college.
"What in the world happened," Ms. Wight demanded eying me and Katie but especially Katie, the whole everyone got quiet. Katie barely realized she still had the paint can in her hand, she dropped it causing a loud noise to echo the room.
"Katie, why would you do this?" Katie just shrugged. She's probably thinking of an excuse, I thought.
"Katie, answer me," Ms. Wight demanded. Katie just shrugged. Because you freaking hate me for no apparent reason that's why, I screamed in my head, clutching my hands into fists.
"Katie!" Ms. Wight screamed.
"Because she was being mean to me for no reason," Katie lied. "And some other things I wish not to repeat." Katie started to fake cry.
I knew it, she trying to lie herself out of trouble, I thought.
I was just getting really sick of Katie and her fucking bull crap.
"Oh, bullshit," I commented. "Katie, your so full of it, I wish I could punch you right now but your not even worth my energy." I grabbed my things from the desk and walked out of the classroom ignoring Ms. Wight's calls to me.
I was heading towards the girls' locker until I bumped into someone by accident.
"I'm so-" I started but then stopped when I saw who it was. It was Joe. "Second thought never mind." I started to walk away from him until he asked, "Who did that to you?"
"Who do you think? The slut you call your girlfriend," I answered not bothering to turn around.

I arrived at the Girls' Locker room, I took out my cellphone and started to text Carol.
(Kim is crimson and Carol is dark magenta)

Carol meet me at the girls locker rm

I waited for a few minutes until she would text me back.

y

cuz it's a 'fashion emergency’ tell the teacher u not feeling well or something.

k, be there in a few

I had to wait for Carol for about 10 minutes in the locker room and I was getting really bored.
"Hey, what's the emergency? I had to tell Mr. Carson I had a stomach ache," Carol said until she got a good look at me. "What the. . .What happened?"
"One word, Katie," I answered.
"Gosh, should’ve known Katie would do a thing like this," Carol commented taking something out of her bag. "You go get cleaned and I'll fix up your clothes."
I walked to the showers and got in, leaving my clothes with Carol.
I washed all of the blue paint off of my hair, face and arms.
Just as I walked out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me, the lunch bell rang.
"OK, here you go," Carol stated handing me my clothes.
"Thanks a bunch, Carol, I love you," I said happily.
"Oh, I know, just be lucky I always come prepare for this," Carol laughed throwing away some fabric, I joined in laughing with her.
Carol would always come prepared since the first day Katie dumped some food on me in the 7th grade, Carol had to use the lost and found clothes but my outfit came out looking great. I put on my clothes and they looked even better then before, it looked like the blue is part of the outfit, much, much better as always whenever Carol helps me.
I dried my hair with the towel and borrowed Carol's brush. I combed my hair then shook it up a bit.
I grabbed my eyeliner from my bag and reapplied it. All I bring to school is my eyeliner just in case, I don't like bring my other make up.
"OK, let's go," I said putting my eyeliner in my bag.
"OK," Carol said grabbing her bag.
I gave Carol a hug for helping me with all of this.
We walked out of the locker room and headed for the cafeteria.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3
hope you guys like it chapter 4 will probably be out this week or next week I don't know.
Thank You to all of you for all of your support :)
RATE/SUBSCIRBE/COMMENT
I EDITED this story a bit