The Only Place I've Touched You Is in My Sleep

Chapter 17

Gerard and Olivia wandered over to Gerard and Mikey’s house so Gerard could have band practice. There were no words spoken between the two – neither seemed to know what to say, so they left it.

Gerard pushed the door that Mikey Had left unlocked for him and he allowed Olivia yto enter first, following closely after. He slipped his shoes off and the two of them made their way into the Way brothers’ basement.

Ray, Bob, Mikey and Frank were already down there; conversing between the four of the,.

“Hey, guys,” Gerard spoke and all eyes fell upon Olivia who was standing quietly next to him.

She instantly felt uncomfortable and started shifting around on her feet and avoiding eye contact by keeping her gaze fixed upon the floor.

Gerard seemed to sense this and he ushered her over to the couch and walked over to his band members.

“Guys…” he started, “please don’t make her uncomfortable.” He pleaded.

He didn’t want her to feel out of place, he wanted to keep her as comfortable as possible and he knew that he could only do that if he had his friends understanding.

Gerard stood behind the microphone, “err, I guess we’ll go with Our Lady…”

He counted them in, “we could be perfect one last night, and die like star-crossed lovers when we fight...” he started.

Olivia sat, mesmerized, throughout the whole of their practice. She didn’t think she had ever heard a band play with so much passion, with so much truth. She couldn’t help it – she jumped up off of the sofa and ran over to Gerard, beaming and pressed her lips firmly against his and instantly pulling back, her eyes wide.

What had she just done? She couldn’t! She shouldn’t have done that, Gerard couldn’t get close to her – she wouldn’t allow it.

“I- I’m sorry…” Olivia mumbled and started her way up the stone steps.

Gerard stood in shock. Did she just kiss him? Was it real?

“Go, man,” Ray urged and pushed Gerard’s back.

He instantly ran up the steps and found Olivia just about to walk out of the door.

“Olivia! Wait,” she slammed the door behind her.

Only one more chapter to go, folks... I'm actually quite sad this is the last MCR fanfiction that I'll be posting on this site. Again, if you want to carry on reading you can either go to MySpace or Fandomination.
The stories that I'll end up writing will mostly be Femmeslashes or Slash, so Girl/Girl or Boy/Boy pairings - I've already started a Femmeslash, it's called Mayday Mayday- if you would like me to tell you when I start posting just ask me in a comment; either on my profile or this story. I would be happy to tell you.