The Only Place I've Touched You Is in My Sleep

Chapter 02

She was soaked to the bone as she made it to the bar she was at the night before. She had no idea why she was back there. She didn't want to be back there. It was where her nightmare had taken place. Where she had her most prized possession ripped away from her. But she was back. She had to go back. And she was staring at the place it had happened.

Her back was pressed up against the wall, tears falling down her cheeks, as he continued to drive into her.
Thrusts were rough and she was in too much pain to notice. All she could think of was that she was being ruined. She was destroyed.
With one last thrust he spilt inside of her and pulled out. Allowing her crumple to the floor.


Sex is supposed to be an act of love, isn't it? Then why do so many men, so many horrible men, take advantage of girls who neither one of them love? Why?

Passers by watched in horror as the frail girl threw punches and kicks at the wall. She was screaming all the while, as her knuckles were painted red and her toes became bruised. She deserved to die. She didn't want this. And it had made her so foul that she didn't deserve to live anymore.
"Why?" She screeched up into the grey clouds. "Why would you do this to me?"
Her hair had plastered itself onto her forehead as the rain pelted down around her. Her clothes were heavy with water and she dropped down to the ground as racked sobs took over her body.

"…Excuse me, miss?" She heard a voice call. She looked up and edged away. A man stood over her, a look of concern on his face. "What's wrong?"
She shook her head and scrambled to her feet. No, she couldn't talk to anyone. She wasn't worth it. She wasn't worth the breath. They would only end up hurting her, also. She trusted no one from now one. She didn't need them.

She stared in fear as the man walked, slowly, towards her, reaching out his hand. "Please, I just want to help you." He said, and touched her on the shoulder. She flinched and saw the hurt in the man's eyes as she did so.
"W-what do you want?" She quivered. The man watched, slightly put off by her lack of capability with affection, and stood up straight.
"I just want to help you." But why would this strange man want to help her? She was worthless now. Well, in her eyes she was. Why did this man have such interest in her?
"W-why?" She hugged her knees into her chest, closed her eyes and rocked herself backwards and forwards.
"Because... because…" In truth, he didn't know why he wanted to help. He had seen this poor girl and took an interest in her. Yes, she was attractive. But it was in a much more subtle way. At first glance, she was just an innocent girl, but on second she was so much more. She was a girl with problems, a beautiful girl with problems. So many. He wanted to help. But he had no idea who this girl was. She intrigued him. He wanted to know more. He was stunned at the way her shoulder length dyed, brilliant red hair fell across her face, the beauty in her woody green stare.

The girl stayed, curled up on the floor, but watched him as he watched her. There was a connection between the two. Neither understood. One was terrified, and the other was intrigued. Both wanted to understand the other. But the girl wanted to understand what it was with the man that wanted to help her, whereas the man wanted to help.